。˚ Chapter 24 - Nosy new Roommate ˚。

You opened your eyes again, you groaned and gripped your head. What the hell?
As you sat up, you felt your hands touching a fluffy surface. You looked down at your hands, your sight was still blurry.

You saw legs covered in dark fur, you looked up to see Cat's excited face. He suddenly hugged you tightly.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay!" He shouted, you gave a confused look, looking around.
You were on your living room couch, sitting in the lap of Cat. You blushed and he grinned at you.

"Why?-" You blushed, looking down at your position. You had been sleeping, leaning on Cat's chest and sitting in his lap. Cat smirked.

"What?~ I just wanted you to be comfy" Cat shrugged, he looked satisfied. You narrowed your eyes at him, blushing.

"But... Why wouldn't I be okay?" You raised an eyebrow. Cat looked surprised.

"Ya don't remember?" He asked, his ears dropping down slightly. You gave a worried face, trying to remember. 

It all came back, the weird event with Viola and her boyfriend. You gripped the back of your head, trying to feel the wound.

"Oh, that's all gone! I healed it" Cat stated, you sighed out in relief.

"Thanks..." You said faintly, Cat blushed and shrugged.

"Anythin' for you~" He booped your nose, giving a smirk. You sighed, getting off his lap. Cat made a disappointed expression.

You suddenly paused.

"Wait..." You stared at Cat, he stared back. "Cat, where the hell is Viola?" You asked, he laughed nervously. You squinted your eyes at him.

"Yeah... About that..." Cat stood up, gently taking your hand and leading you to the bedroom.

He opened the door. You saw Viola tied up on the ground, her mouth was taped and her hands were handcuffed with a tight rope. She was sleeping on the floor. You sighed and pinched your nose-bridge.

"Look, i couldn't just leave her untied! She's a witness to me!" Cat explained. "What was i supposed to do? Nicely wake her up and ask her not to say anything?!" Cat complained, you placed a finger over his mouth and he went quiet.

You glared at Cat, you took away your finger and went up to Viola.

You ripped off the tape on her mouth, making her open her eyes hastily and stare at you, she gasped and backed to the wall.

"Please don't hurt me! It wasn't my fault he died!" She cried out, she shut her eyes. You raised an eyebrow.

"Viola, it's me!" You placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, you untied her and she seemed to recognize you. She got tears in her eyes and started crying.

"Y/N!" She sobbed, suddenly hugging your neck, though it was a little strange when her hands were cuffed.

Cat's ears flopped back, he hissed quietly at the girl. He didn't like other people being so intimate with you.

Viola flinched when she saw Cat, she hid behind you, staring at him. She was shaking with terrified eyes. You gave Cat a glance. He returned your eye contact, he groaned.

"Heya, Cartoon Cat's the name. You can just call me Cat." He said in a monotone voice, he was usually much more lively, and you got a little confused.

Viola stared at him, she glanced at you.

"You can also see that... thing... Right?" She whispered, pointing at Cat. Cat's ears flopped back and his tail whipped around in an irritated manner.