。˚Chapter 31 - A Life with Him˚。

You yawned, you felt your body ache and you sniffled, sitting on the couch.

It was the day after the confession, the morning actually. When you woke up today, you felt very warm, and it turns out, you got a cold. Sigh. You shuddered, you felt warm and kinda dizzy.

Hearing footsteps, you looked up to see Cat walking in the living room. He was holding a wet towel, he blushed at you.

"I told ya this would happen!" He exclaimed, giving a sigh and going up to you.

You made a "hmph."

"Well, how was I supposed to know you were right?" You turned your head in protest, Cat gave you a look and placed the towel on your head.

You relaxed to the cool temperature, closing your eyes. Cat hummed, he held the towel on your forehead and you felt a drop of water run down your face. You opened one of your eyes as Cat carefully wiped it off your face, he smiled and you blushed.

"How are you doing Mousey~?" He asked softly, holding the towel in place.

You leaned back a little, giving a weak sigh.

"Better" You stated, he nodded.

You and Cat hadn't talked about yesterday, about the kiss. You blushed, you two were actually a couple now. Such a strange thought, it was hard to grasp.

Cat gazed at you with affectionate eyes, you smiled lightly and blushed.

"What?" You laughed slightly, looking away. He shrugged.

"Oh nothin', you just look lovely" He complimented with a smirk, you blushed.

"Teasing teasing teasing..." You mumbled, Cat scoffed.

"I have rights~" He voiced, you blushed. Was he referring to the boyfriend thing?

You grunted. Cat removed the towel from your forehead and you made a face, Cat smiled slightly.

"One sec, I'll get this cold again," He said, he was about to walk to the bathroom when you grabbed his hand. He stopped and turned his head to you, blushing.

"Y-you've done this for like 15 minutes... J-just..." You blushed, stuttering and looking down at your lap.

"Just stay..." You said faintly, Cat looked startled.

He blushed and put down the towel on the coffee table, turning to you.

You gave a flustered expression and let go of his hand as he sat down beside you.

"I'm just worried, I don't know how humans work!" He sighed, you glanced at him.

"I won't die, I promise" You laughed. "It's just a cold anyway..." You sniffled, closing your eyes.

You felt Cat staring at you, you peeked one eye open to look at him. He smirked and leaned on his hand, sitting with crossed legs.

"Stop staring..." You complained, blushing. Cat giggled.

"Nawww~ Poor you~" He teased, suddenly wrapping his arms around you and pulling you to him.

You blushed, the back of your head was leaning on him and you were sitting in his lap, he had his legs crossed so you were comfortable. He hugged you, closing his eyes.

You stared up at him, he peeked open one of his eyes.

"Don't tell me to do something you yerself don't do!" He voiced, narrowing his eyes at you. You pouted.

"Now you know how it feels!" You stuck out your tongue at him, he gave a displeased hum.

Cat gazed at you, you blushed as he observed you.

"I've always wanted to do this" Cat snickered, running his hand through your hair.

"Soofffttt!" He grinned, eyes sparkling. You blushed.

"How can you even feel with your gloves on?" You exclaimed, blushing. Cat smirked.

"I defy nature's laws hun, it's kinda my thing~" He stated, fiddling with your hair. You closed your eyes, it felt nice.

Cat started playing with your hair, you relaxed to it but were still a bit tense - You really weren't used to all this affection, even though it was great. You wanted to be able to get used to Cat playing with your hair and kissing you, so you tried to not be too embarrassed.

Thinking about it, it was quite the statement that you two were dating. Against all odds, the facility, his murderous tendencies, and man-eating... From the problems at the SCP foundation to the ones with Viola, to your argument. You had overcome it, and here you two were, Cat lovingly playing with your hair and taking care of you while you're having a cold.

You wondered what was next -

A life with him?

That sounded nice.

You smiled and nudged closer to Cat, he blushed and gave a soft smile.

Cat giggled slightly and nuzzled your neck.

You blushed as you soon felt gentle kissing trailing down your neck, you twitched and gave Cat a glance, he smiled.

"I love you" He uttered softly, you blushed and felt your heart warm up. You smiled lovingly.

"I love you too" You responded, Cat giggled happily and hugged you tighter.

Have an astounding, spectacular, and marvelous existence, you gorgeous one-of-a-kind individual, mwah.

- Votis <3

1000 WORDS!