。˚ Chapter 26 - Megan ˚。

(Yay! More Cat POV!)

"You're just a human." Cat snarled, narrowing his eyes at you. Turning into a puddle, he quickly made his way out of the apartment.

Cat quickly got out of the apartment building as ink. It was dark outside, it was almost 06:00 PM. He traveled through the city, not looking back. He just went away from you, as fast as he could.

Cat suddenly reformed himself in the middle of the road, he grabbed his chest and stared at the ground. He frowned, how could Y/N have done this? He hissed, violently kicking a stone on the road. He grunted, looking around.

He was a bit away from the apartment house, he could see it in the distance. He narrowed his eyes at it.

He gazed at the ground for a while, thinking about you. He didn't want to leave. He wanted so badly to turn around, to run to you and apologize. Cat shook his head violently.

*I shouldn't apologize! Mousey's the one that...* He thought angrily to himself, but suddenly, Cat's feelings of anger were exchanged for an overwhelming feeling of guilt and sadness.

He stared at the ground.

"But i... Was the one that..." He mumbled, he got chills.

*How could i have said that...?* Cat thought, he gripped his head and groaned, he was such an idiot. What the hell? Couldn't he just recognize his own mistakes for once!? Cat growled at himself, he thought of you.

"I can't show myself again. It's better this way." Cat muttered, trying to convince himself.

"He doesn't need me, he doesn't want me," Cat whispered.

"I'll just end up hurting him." Cat wrapped his arms around himself in a hug.

He stood there for a little while, just staring at the ground.

Cat could hear a gentle sound, he felt light pokings in his fur. Cat looked up, it had started to rain. He looked at the grey sky, the raindrops hit his face, he sighed.

"I hate water..." He muttered, trying to protect his face from the rain.

The quiet sound of the rain hitting the ground sounded melancholy, as if the world was sorrowing with Cat.

He looked around, seeing a forest on the edge of the city. Cat exhaled silently.

*See ya soon, Sirey* He thought, dragging himself towards the forest.

Cat arrived at the forest after about 15 minutes, he sighed and looked back at the city. He frowned, why was this so hard? It was for Y/N's best.

He sniffled, he felt his eyes tear up. And suddenly, cartoon-styled tears were rolling down his face. His eyes widened, he quickly wiped the tears away.

He stared at his hands, he hadn't cried in years.

Cat gave the apartment house a last look before he shook his head rapidly.

"This is for his best, This is for his best, This is for his best, This is for his best..." Cat repeated over and over, quickly turning around and walking steadily into the woods.

He held back a sob as he whispered over and over to himself.

"This is for his best, This is for his best, This is for his best..." He whispered, going further and further into the woods.

Cat walked for a while. His repeated sentence had turned into inaudible mumbling at this point, he just stared at his feet as they made their way through the forest, step by step.