✑ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.𝟓

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚝
𝟽:𝟶𝟸 𝚊.𝚖. I

A redhead named after the flower of purity was spending her last day in Ravenclaw with Alice. The more experienced spy was showing the rookie a few helpful tips that only Alice seemed to know.

"And that is that!" Hunter clapped her hands together. "I've taught you possibly everything I know. The only thing left to tell you is that Frank and I are engaged-"

"I know," nodded Lily.

"I never told you... the ring on my finger must have been the biggest clue that I was taken," said Alice as she examined the ring on her left hand.

"The fact that you and Frank look as well as the way that Frank talks about you are big helping aspects too," pointed out the redhead.

"Figures," shrugged Alice.

A message popped up on the screen in front of both women and they both leaned closer to read what was written.

Cobra coming in.

"Remus sent that message," said Alice, a little confused. "Why would he warn-"

Just that moment, the doors of the training room opened, and in came two senior spies. One had amber eyes and a blue logo on his spy suit. The second one was a woman who had green embrodiery on her black suit, clearly not meant to be in this house.

"Didn't you receive the message?"

"I did, but it is not something strange?" said Alice, definitely confused now.

"It's Lily's final day and Cobra wants to take her right now," Remus explained the situation. "The day is not over yet."

"She's coming to Slytherin sooner or later, Remus. Tomorrow, there is definitely no way that she will be here."

"Let us live in peace for a little bit," said Remus.

"I'm coming back when the final day is over," Dorcas turned to look at Lily and winked. "Slytherin may be shorter than this smart house, but I promise it will be worth the wait."

"Let's hope so," smirked Lily, giving off the same energy.

"Out!"

"Moony-"

"Out! No Slytherins in a Ravenclaw place! Go back to your own training unit!"

"Ouch, Moony," said Dorcas dramatically before Remus closed the door on her face.

"Someone is sad that Falcon is leaving," noted Alice with a slight smirk she was desperately trying to hide.

"You want to be kicked in the ass as well, Hunter?"

"Work is calling," said Alice as she turned her chair and focused on the screen once more.

"Mhmm," nodded Remus, obviously in charge of this place when Filius Flitwick was not around to take care of the ropes.

"Falcon, do something," ordered Remus. "Other than chasing Alice."

"I don't respond well to authority," Falcon gave Moony a smirk over her shoulder. "Kindly fuck off."

"I've taught you well," grinned Moony wolfishly. "Oh, and whenever you can, please use that on James."

●·○·●·○·●

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟻:𝟷𝟶 𝚙.𝚖. I

"Remus! Moony, you better give her to me this instant!" shouted Dorcas Esmerelda Meadows from behind the closed doors that usually gave access to Ravenclaw.
"Out of the kindness of my heart, I even gave you ten more minutes with Newbie!"