1Giving You a Little Sweetness

Note: Do not vote.

Yun Lisa sat on the sofa, trying to calm herself down.

She has been left here for 6 hours.

She arrived at 8 o'clock in the morning and watched the studio staff pass by outside the glass window of the reception room, from work to lunch break to eat, coming and going, only she was sitting here all the time.

The staff in the studio seemed to have forgotten her, no one had been here.

I'm afraid that the staff in Tang Jungkook's studio didn't expect her to have the face to continue to stay. It was obvious that she didn't want to receive it, and it was a little more polite than closed doors.

Who made her pay particularly low?

It was so low as to be joking.

Yun Lisa is a female director and a well-known beauty director in the circle, whose appearance is comparable to that of a first-line female artist. When she was studying in the National Opera, she was often mistaken for learning acting, and as a result, she was learning film and television director.

Her dream is to be a great director, even to write and direct herself, so that everyone can recognize her talent.

She not only has beauty, but also strength.

She acted as the main director herself. When filming the first drama, she found Tang Jungkook, who was just freshman in the National Opera. She liked his appearance and temperament, and felt that Tang Jungkook was what she had in mind: Bai Yingning.

After several twists and turns, she finally succeeded in collaborating with Tang Jungkook, who was still a rookie, but because Tang Jungkook's acting skills were so tender, she had scolded and cried the schoolboy three times during filming.

Many people said that Tang Jungkook was only playing a supporting role at the time, and her requirements were too high.

She just keeps improving.

In the next few years, Feng Shui really turned around.

She didn't shoot any decent work again, just because she rejected the "olive branch" several times, which offended people.

Can't get investment, no one is willing to cooperate with her, even now this movie is filmed by her personal loan, the funding is really... shabby.

As for Tang Jungkook, he has now become a first-line traffic niche, and he is so popular that he has only a big prize to prove himself.

The name Tang Jungkook is the ratings and traffic.

Tang Yu Studio is a studio opened by Tang Jungkook after the contract with the previous company expired. Tang Jungkook is the boss and he is still cultivating young artists.

Tang Jungkook is now a boss and actor. For such an actor, Yun Lisa can only give a pay of 150,000 yuan for one episode.

This is the highest pay she can afford.

In her opinion, the most suitable actor in this TV series is Tang Jungkook.

When she was reading the script, the image in her mind was Tang Jungkook, and the later, the more exciting.

This role should be played by Tang Jungkook!

But... Tang Jungkook's willingness to act is another matter.

Tang and the company's agent looked at the script that Yun Lisa handed over, then glanced at the pay, and couldn't help but laugh. Although there was no ridicule in person, he had already explained the problem with his attitude.