22Giving You a Little Sweetness

The shooting on the second day went smoothly without any twists and turns.

In the morning, the four female guests were locked up in the hut. They needed to find clues in the room and provide them to the male guests.

The male guest looked for mission locations around the city according to the prompts, and received a number after completing the mission.

After getting the three numbers, the code lock of the cabin where the female guest is located can be opened.

At the beginning of the show, the four male guests contacted their female guests by phone and asked what was in the room, hoping to provide some inspiration.

But all four people were trapped in the place of departure, and none of them got the answer.

"Is it so difficult?" Eunwoo took the phone and fell into a state of perplexity.

"It's time to test the IQ of the female guest." Mingyu took the phone and didn't want to call Tzuyu at all. He knew that he couldn't help with this kind of link, so just don't mess with Tzuyu.

"Can you video with female guests?" Jungkook asked the director.

The director didn't answer, but shook his head, as if he didn't want to disturb the female guest's first filming.

Jungkook didn't bother, knowing that the video was boring at the beginning.

Looking at the things in the room, Lisa was at a loss for a moment.

The subject of her being locked up is very classical, mostly some ancient poems, some classics, calligraphy and painting, and some ancient things.

Looking at the incense burner which was placed in the most conspicuous position, Lisa walked to the table and knelt down, not forgetting the camera.

"I've filmed an ancient costume drama, in which it emphasized sitting upright. In fact, it is not sitting, but kneeling. It is roughly my posture, kneeling on the futon. This incense burner...Look at it, this should be imitation, high imitation. It doesn't count. Tang Sancai's incense burner is not very common. I always think this kind of incense burner is a bit ugly. You can see it, it's like a big colorful toad."

As Lisa said, she opened the incense burner and took a look, then pointed to the incense burner and said, "Tang Sancai is mostly a combination of yellow, green, and brown colors. It is a tiger with five claws...Is there any hint here."

She went to look at the incense box again, fanned her fingers to smell the smell, and then demonstrated how to use the incense burner.

In the process, she suddenly found something wrong with the incense box, opened the lid, sent it to the candle, and then saw the shadow on the wall.

The first moment she saw it, she thought of a place.

She has been to this city and knows that there is a road called Tang Sanjing Street.

When she really thought of this place, she saw the shadow. The shadow was a bridge. Looking at the base of the bridge, she knew it was the Blue Bridge on Tang Sanjing Street. Because the base of the Blue Bridge was like a bird’s nest, she remembered it once she was there. Living.

She immediately called Jungkook and said the name of the place excitedly "Jungkook, you go to Tang Sanjing Street and take a look near Lanqiao."

Jungkook was the first to leave. In the stunned eyes of the other three people, he asked as he walked, "How are you sure?"

Lisa told Jungkook about what she had discovered "Tang Sancai and the projection? If you don't know Tang Sancai and people who haven't seen Lanqiao, wouldn't you be able to guess the place? This issue is so difficult?"