18Giving You a Little Sweetness

Lisa was carried into the bathroom by Jungkook, because she was too weak to toss and felt a little uncomfortable.

It happened that this guy had a bad mouth. He was cleaning her by the bathtub in a bathrobe, and he kept telling her "You have a bad physique, so you can't hold it anymore? Just lack of exercise. After that, I play iron in the gym every day. At that time, you will come together."

Lisa curled up in the bathtub and replied weakly "How can I exercise to get there? How can I play with iron to make it tough?"

Lisa stopped Jungkook's question, Jungkook thought for a while, and then laughed for a long time before saying, "It's okay, I'll help you practice in the future."

"Fuck off." Lisa waved her hand, washed casually, and stretched out her hand "Give me the bath towel."

Jungkook immediately took it obediently, but didn't hand it to her. Instead, he personally wiped her clean, and then wrapped her in a bath towel so that she could not escape, and it took a long time to loosen it after being together.

A child who has been craving for candy, finally someone fed him a candy, how could he be satisfied all at once?

Lisa is just a sugar bowl, one by one, sweets are sent from her, making him more and more greedy, no matter how he is not enough.

Lisa always wakes up early during filming, and in the morning, she may be found by the co-ordinator and waiting staff. She must go back to her room at night, otherwise they will easily show up on the first day together.

However, Jungkook held her and refused to let go, and hummed for a long time "Just being together, can't you accompany me for a while?"

"Be good, otherwise it will be troublesome to be discovered."

"Then are you willing to disclose it to me?" Jungkook raised his head and looked at her pitifully.

Lisa really thought about it, but shook her head "It's okay to make it public, but I don't want to make it public during the production or broadcast period of this show. It seems like hype. I hope that when we make it public, It is upright and upright, without any doubts."

Jungkook nodded, indicating that he agreed.

Lisa pushed away his hand, then went to the mirror to sort her hair, made sure there was nothing wrong, opened the door and walked out quickly.

Jungkook lay on the bed and watched Lisa go out, then turned over and lay on the bed and smiled beautifully.

He is in love.

Thinking about it makes people feel happy.

Heechul's cameo role is the heroine's college teacher, who is very respected by the heroine.

He didn’t have many roles, most of them lived in memories. Later, when assisting with the case, he persuaded the male protagonist a few words and enlightened the female protagonist, so that the two of them opened the knot, which made the two people’s feelings turn. .

However, the end of this professor was very tragic. Even if he helped in private and was very cautious, he was targeted by criminals and died in the end.

This role stimulated the two protagonists, caused their bottom line to collapse, began to break away from the arrangement, frantically to find out the truth, and thus began a tacit cooperation journey.

Heechul's actor didn't take it for nothing. He didn't prepare in advance. He just came to the crew a day earlier, met with Lisa, talked about the role, and read the script quietly.