26Giving You a Little Sweetness (Finale)

As the saying goes, there is no wind and no waves. As long as they are paid attention, the paparazzi like to dig their news, after all, their attention is high.

While the news of Jungkook and Lisa made headlines on major platforms, a group of photos broke out.

The famous paparazzi directly posted a group of photos on Weibo. In the photo, Lisa entered the bridal shop, selected wedding dresses in the bridal shop, and was even photographed in her face.

The text on Weibo reads: Tang Jungkook and Yun Lisa’s wedding date is approaching?

When Lisa saw this news, she was staring at He Tzuyu to dub the character.

The staff came in carrying the box lunch, put it on the table, and said to Lisa like a small chat "You are on the hot search again."

Lisa casually responded "Oh" and continued to stare at the dubbing.

When she first appeared on hot searches and headlines, she would still hold her mobile phone, looking nervously at the hot comments and searching for her own name.

Since binding with Jungkook's name, she has gradually become numb.

Isn't it a hot search? Isn't it a headline? If you are tied with Jungkook's name, you must be familiar with these.

After Tzuyu's dubbing came to an end, Lisa took out her mobile phone and glanced at Hot Search when she opened the lunch box. After a few glances, she handed the phone to  Tzuyu.

Tzuyu took a mobile phone and looked at Weibo, and exaggeratedly "houhouhou" a few times "This is called professionalism, this is called professionalism, this is called level, so many photos, none of them captured me. ."

"I found out that you are so cheap lately. I watched the wedding dress with you, but the news broke me." Lisa didn't get angry. If Tzuyu is not a pregnant woman, she doesn't even want to give Tzuyu chopsticks.

"You are still too tender, not sharp enough at all."

"I've only been popular for a few days."

Tzuyu laughed more after hearing this "Yes, you are an Internet celebrity director, and many of the 18th and third and fourth lines are not as popular and topical as you."

Lisa took her phone back in angrily, quickly quit Weibo, clicked on WeChat, and saw Jungkook's trumpet send a message: I have scolded Mingyu.

Lisa: What about afterwards? How to do?

Jungkook: Many people began to question that we are hyping the new drama.

Lisa: My face is so big that Jungkook can cooperate with my hype. It is not the male and female protagonists, but the male protagonist and the director.

Jungkook: Hey, I miss you. I can see you when dubbing.

Lisa: I guess I will avoid it, you can do the voice by yourself.

Jungkook:...

Jungkook: Wait three minutes for me, I'll go public.

Lisa: Don't don't don't, let's discuss how this wave will pass first?

Jungkook: Angry, why don't I give me a title when I am the main house?

Lisa looked at the phone, bent her eyes, and typed to comfort Jungkook for a while, so that Jungkook would be better.

Jungkook: Call me husband.

Lisa: Husband.

Jungkook: Voice call.