4Giving You a Little Sweetness

After the two adjusted their postures, Lisa instructed Jungkook to maintain his upper body posture and did not understand. They rotated as a whole, aligning their sides with the mirror, and began to explain to Jungkook how the lens could be used to get a better angle.

Moreover, she also gave Jungkook advice.

For example, what kind of expression should Jungkook look like, and what the protagonist's psychology is like, are analyzed from various angles.

"I think this is fine, what do you think?" Lisa asked him.

Jungkook felt that he hugged quite comfortably, so he nodded with a "Yeah".

So Lisa took out her phone, took a photo in the mirror, and left Jungkook's arms.

He shouldn't agree...

Jungkook felt stunned and watched Lisa leave faintly.

While playing with his mobile phone, Lisa entered the kitchen again, and after sending the photo to Jungkook, she began to chop cucumber shreds again, intending to mix another cold dish.

Lisa is very famous for its good cooking skills.

When I was filming in the crew, the crew usually took care of the meal. According to the difference between the actors and the staff, the level of the box lunch was three or six or nine.

Usually, I am tired of eating and want to open a small stove. Lisa happens to be in a good mood, so she will make something delicious for them.

People who have eaten dishes made by Lisa have never said that Lisa's craftsmanship is not good.

The only regret is that Lisa does not eat spicy food.

She doesn't like spicy food, so she doesn't think the spicy dishes are so good that the spicy dishes are not good enough.

So those who love spicy food feel very sorry when they come to Lisa.

Jungkook loves spicy food.

Still a tribe who loves spicy food.

Jungkook looked at the photo that Lisa had sent to him, and couldn't help asking, "Why are you still using mosaics?"

Before Lisa gave Jungkook's photo, she used a photo-retouching software to put a mosaic on her face, and then she sent it to Jungkook.

"Just in case." Yun Lisa replied.

"Afraid to tell me a gossip?"

"People in this circle, who don't want to share a scandal with you, can still make headlines. I have been followed, and it is probably good for my new drama. Even if it is a scolding, it has received attention." Lisa replied. The clouds are light and breezy, and I don't care at all.

The elderly who have been in the circle for a few years are very open to this kind of thing.

Gossip speculation is the simplest but most effective way of speculation.

News such as cheating, domestic violence, and drug abuse, which can dominate the screen, are definitely the hottest news. But it can only survive for a wave, after which the artist's reputation will be stinky, and no economic company will do this.

But gossip is different. Everyone is willing to pay attention to it, and it can quickly become a headline and a hot search. One of them has some news, and the other party can still catch up, and he was used to show off and stir up enthusiasm.

When the two fans are at odds, they will fight, and wherever there is a fight, they will attract onlookers.

The brokerage company enjoys its success. Seeing that the situation is not optimistic, it can be settled when it comes out to control the market. Anyway, do not break up or spread the news of the breakup, after a while, everyone will accept it, and CP fans will gradually appear.