19Giving You a Little Sweetness

It was the first time Lisa traveled with Jungkook. He had a job title. Even if he walked together, he was confident and confident. It made her feel good.

They arrived at the airport together and thought they would be waiting for the flight. As a result, Jungkook's team almost came to a basketball team and followed Jungkook busy.

The shooting at the airport is all fake, and all of them are posing.

All the assistants in the line, Jungkook walked over, just took a few photos and left. The posture of walking must be windy, and the expressions on the left and right must be natural and handsome enough to be called a beautiful airport shot.

Lisa looked indifferently at Jungkook posing for a photo in the airport, couldn't help covering her face, embarrassing cancer was committed, and silently thought in her heart that the impure and contrived boy is not her boyfriend.

no……

She was afraid of projecting herself, so she hid far away every time, just watching them take pictures, unexpectedly some fans recognized her and came over to ask her for an autograph.

She, a perennial behind-the-scenes worker, was still very excited, and she readily signed her name, and then took pictures in cooperation.

The fan said excitedly "Director Yun, I have seen all of your works! It's really beautiful!"

Lisa immediately lost a question "Then do you remember who Su Yao loves most?"

The fan replied as if you couldn't trouble me at all, "It must be Deng Li!"

Lisa closed her mouth. These two characters are both men. After listening to her, she couldn't help but laugh, and was booed by fans for a long time.

Jungkook came to the rescue at this time and walked over to ask "What's the matter?"

"My fans." Lisa introduced several of her fans.

Jungkook immediately smiled like angels to several fans, greeted them, and asked "Do you want to sign?"

Lisa became vigilant and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Snatch your fans here."

"Why are you so annoying? I don't have many fans in total!"

"Resource sharing, I'll give you some cute ones from my fans at that time." Jungkook finished answering, and already started to autograph those fans.

After the two people boarded the plane together, the fans also posted the video of the encounter with Lisa and Jungkook just now on Weibo.

A group of fans roared on Weibo Yundao, you don't have no fans, you still have us.

And Jungkook’s fans cooperate Although I don’t want to be let out, I want Tangtang to think I’m cute!

However, the number of Lisa fans at that time was still small, and it was not able to make any waves.

When he arrived at the filming location, Jungkook sat in the car arranged by the crew, took out his mobile phone to send messages to several older brothers, and then turned to Lisa and said, "Come to dinner with me, and I will introduce you to Jian Eunwoo and the others."

"Is this officially meeting the parents?" Lisa was still a little nervous.

"It's okay, don't worry, except for Du Ge's accident, I'm not as old as you."

"Oh." She didn't comfort her at all.

They sent the luggage to the hotel, and went straight to the agreed room for dinner.