6Giving You a Little Sweetness

After the plane landed, Wooyoung began to take a deep breath, and the bodyguards around him began to prepare.

Usually there are only a few people in the small team with Jungkook, a life assistant, a stylist, and a bodyguard and driver. In this case, all kinds of cars can be seated in one car, and travel is more convenient.

Today, Zhang Namjoon hired a few more temporary workers for them, just to cope with the situation today.

Wooyoung followed Jungkook for only a year, and it was the first time he saw such a big battle when Jungkook acted alone. Just stepping out, there were a dozen bodyguards guarding him.

Usually Jungkook doesn't have much air, and he is willing to talk to the fans who pick up the plane. This is really the first time.

Walking out of the hall, I saw a group of fans screaming and holding famous brands, and a group of reporters ready to go. Today's scene is quite grand, and the scale is indeed unmatched before.

The bodyguard opened the way, and Jungkook lowered his head to follow behind. Their goal today is not to accept any interviews and to remain silent until the turmoil of this matter fades.

Therefore, fans can't bother.

Halfway through, a female fan shouted hoarsely "Tang Tang! Is I beautiful, or Yun Lisa is beautiful?!"

Jungkook had walked calmly, but couldn't help turning his head to look at it, and then smiled.

Someone took the opportunity to avoid the bodyguard and stuffed Jungkook a gift. Tang Jungkook took it over with a smile, and then left. He still hadn't stopped the smile, and it was so crisp.

Wooyoung hurried to the fan group, received some gifts, followed Jungkook out of the airport and got into their nanny car.

After sitting in the car, Jungkook moved his shoulders and asked Wooyoung "Have you negotiated the contract?"

"Huh?" Wooyoung couldn't respond immediately, and after thinking about it, he replied, "I haven't turned it on yet, wait a minute."

Jungkook nodded, stretched out his hand for a gift and played with it.

After a while, Wooyoung got through Zhang Namjoon's phone, and after inquiring, he said, "We haven't signed the contract yet. Let's talk about it today."

"Let Yun Lisa come to the studio."

"Oh..." Wooyoung conveyed it intact, and soon the phone was passed to Jungkook's hand.

"The contract is to talk to the producer. Recently, it is better for Yunlisa to cater at home. Otherwise, what should I do if I say something wrong during the interview?" Zhang Namjoon asked nervously.

Jungkook couldn't help laughing after hearing this "Yun Lisa is not a newcomer anymore."

"But she hasn't been in contact with the media for three years after all..."

"Do not worry."

After hanging up the phone, Jungkook turned on the phone and received a message from Mingyu.

Ni Mingyu: Jungkook, I|Fuck|Your sister!

Tang Jungkook: Do I need my mother to give birth to my sister?

Ni Mingyu: Don't bother her old man.

Tang Jungkook: Why are you crazy?

Ni Mingyu: Do you know who the heroine of your new play is?