16Giving You a Little Sweetness

Mingyu was still excited when he saw Tzuyu, but he had no other thoughts.

He always thought that night was a dream, which was quite exciting, and it was noon the next day when he woke up.

After waking up, he found that he was naked, as if he was still having a cun dream, Mingyu "stands up", "finished his speech" and sat down again, leaving a bed of "speech drafts".

He ordered a takeaway in a small hotel, played mobile games, and after Jungkook came back, he followed Jungkook to the crew.

After he arrived, he secretly observed and found out where Tzuyu was. Before Tzuyu came out, he had been staring at Tzuyu's nanny car, and naturally he saw her at first sight after Tzuyu got out of the car.

As a result, after seeing him, Tzuyu's complexion changed drastically, and she turned her head and returned to the car, making him feel a little frustrated.

The feeling of being hidden by the goddess I like is really bad.

Looking at Jungkook again, Mingyu felt that there was nothing left here.

"So I didn't memorize the lines I need to prepare today?" Lisa has tried her best to make her voice sound without any emotional fluctuations.

But the faint anger can still be seen.

Jungkook also felt very annoying and began to explain to himself "I am running around in two cities like this, because the opera can only work overtime, and there is no time to rest at all. I made up my sleep on the way back, and then I came here. Watch now."

This is also the reason why many crews don't like actors rolling plays.

When a person is alone, the crew must coordinate with the actor to arrange the shooting time, which will always delay some things. The actors are also very busy, in a bad state, and the quality of the play is not good. It will be very troublesome later.

But Lisa knew that Jungkook could not squeeze the drama, but instead focus on filming his brain-dead drama. The pay was high and he was not tired. If he was so handsome, the money would be paid.

But now, Jungkook is here, and the line has not been memorized yet, and it will be turned on soon. Will it be edited when Jungkook is on the court?

The actor in the opposite scene could not answer the conversation, and NG delayed the process.

"You as soon as possible..." Lisa could only say this, and then stood aside, pinched her waist, and adjusted her emotions so that she would not appear too angry.

Seeing the bad atmosphere, Mingyu immediately asked with a smile, "Director, which corpse did you say I played?"

The atmosphere that was originally tense, suddenly became a bit funny.

Lisa looked at Mingyu dumbfounded, and introduced him to Mingyu "In fact, you are acting as a victim. Although there are not many scenes, it is still a bit of a scene."

"Hmm, do you have a rivalry with Tzuyu?"

"You have a match with the murderer. When you play with Tzuyu, you should be playing a corpse. This is your main part."

Who knows, Mingyu didn’t get angry after listening, but was quite happy. He patted his chest and said to Tzuyu “It’s true that I don’t have much confidence in my acting skills, but I’m still very confident in my body. I must Can play well."

Lisa laughed "cocks" for a long time, then raised her hand and patted Mingyu's shoulder "Okay, the organization believes in you, you come on!"

"Does the director need special guidance for playing the corpse?" In order to show his dedication, Mingyu also asked a few words specifically.