24Giving You a Little Sweetness

Things turned around. At 8 o'clock that evening, He Tzuyu posted a Weibo.

He Tzuyu: Fan welfare, comforting hug. [image]

In the picture, Ni Mingyu hunched his forehead against He Tzuyu's shoulder, and He Tzuyu comforted him and hugged his shoulder. The picture of the two of them together is like a petite beauty hugging a giant bear.

Before the release, the trumpet naval forces they found were ready, so the previous comments were occupied with rhythm.

A middle-aged Buddhist girl: "The Best Lost Friend" has been with us for two years, and it is about to usher in its third year, but this kind of thing happened. I think many people don't want to stop the broadcast. At this time, nothing is more uncomfortable than them, thank the goddess for comforting the respect.

Like (24134)

Chuuxue Fuyan: I saw Brother Mingyu being comforted by the goddess and wanted to molest Brother Mingyu, but now I can’t laugh. I can only hope that "Best Losing Friend" will pass the trial.

Like (13574)

House Fourteen: I thought it was just a rumor. I waited for a day and didn't wait for a statement from the crew. Now I see the goddess comforting my brother, my heart is cold, and I cry for a moment. I have been waiting for the third season of "Best Losing Friends" with three brushes, and I am still waiting now, hoping to go well.

Like (11841)

This is Liu Daqian: Brother Mingyu has a goddess to comfort, Brother Heechul has Sao Du to comfort, Jungkook and Eunwoo have me to comfort, don't worry.

Like (8137)

It was as if an appointment had been made. Twenty minutes later, Du Heechul's wife posted a Weibo.

At this time, the navy is no longer needed, and fans have spontaneously formed a united front.

Han Yarou: Welfare for husband and wife, a comforting hug. [image]

Comments (15134) Like (21688)

Flovewinnie: Brother Mingyu has the goddess of Tzuyu, Brother Heechul has sister-in-law, Jungkook and Eunwoo have me!

Like (13542)

yanse: It's too hateful, why can't you pass the trial? Are you so angry that you want to jump up and shout pretty!

Like (10544)

Nana: Don't be sad, brothers, there are us.

Like (7152)

Jungkook swiped Weibo with his mobile phone and found that a large number of fans had flooded into his Weibo. The comments and private messages were all telling him that he wanted to give him a comforting hug.

If you use Weibo to search for your own name, you can also see that many fans are posting @他 on Weibo, wanting to give him a comforting hug.

Eunwoo just finished filming and sat next to him. He looked around and saw Heechul exiting the chat in seconds, so he smiled thiefly and asked "Sister-in-law?"

"Well, she is comforting me." Heechul, replied coldly.

"So sweet."

Eunwoo glanced at Jungkook, then looked around, but didn't find Mingyu. After Mingyu asked them to take a picture just now, Mingyu was nowhere to be seen, and he walked into the sky as if he had suffered a stroke.

No way, Eunwoo greeted Lisa and said, "Come on, take a picture for the two of us."

Lisa had been talking to Lin Ziyin all the time. After hearing it, he took out his mobile phone and asked them, "How to shoot?"