5Giving You a Little Sweetness

Zhang Namjoon's palm was slapped heavily on the coffee table, and the sandalwood floor seemed to be cracked.

"Are you crazy?"

Jungkook sat the phone under his **** and said that he would not let the agent take his phone.

Zhang Namjoon turned on the laptop and wanted to change Tang Jungkook's Weibo password. He found that the verification failed. He couldn't help being more irritable. The always peaceful person also yelled at Jungkook "Do you know what you are doing?"

"Yeah." Jungkook just responded indifferently.

"The studio has just started operating, and there is still no result. You do this kind of thing without any benefit. Can you think about it?"

Jungkook played with the ring on his finger, it had no meaning, it was matched by the stylist.

He lowered his eyelids, dull for a while, and replied, "Brother Zhang, I don't want to regret it again."

After listening to Zhang Namjoon, his body froze for a moment, and waved to Wooyoung, who was terrified on one side "Go and deal with media calls and do a good job of public relations."

"Oh... OK." Wooyoung, a young boy who just graduated from university, has always been sensible, and immediately ran out.

He knew that Zhang Namjoon was going to have a good talk with Jungkook.

"I said that you usually look very smart. Why are you so uncomfortable about her? Where is she?" Zhang Namjoon asked as calmly as possible. He knew that quarrels would not solve the problem, but It hurts kindness.

"Brother Zhang, where are you good? When I joined the company, no one wanted to follow you. When I came to the company, the company wanted to change my agent. I never left you. Now I still bring you to my job. Room, you are still my agent and the largest shareholder of this studio besides me."

After Jungkook answered, Zhang Namjoon fell silent.

Jungkook emphasizes love and meaning, and Zhang Namjoon also knows this. This is also the reason why several other guests have a good relationship with Jungkook in "The Best Lost Friend".

Today's reality shows seem to be very harmonious in the show, but in fact, most of them are at odds with each other. Like "Best Losing Friend", the private relationship between the guests is really rare.

Zhang Namjoon knew what Jungkook did to Zhang Namjoon. So that he was silent now, folded his hands on his knees, and was silent.

Jungkook continued "The last time Yunlisa had an accident, I listened to your words and ignored her under the company's orders. How did you tell me? You said that after I waited for me to become popular and have confidence, this I can help her if anything, right?"

"Yeah..." Zhang Namjoon did say that at the time it was to persuade Jungkook, but he did not expect Jungkook to remember it for so long.

"What about you, she came to me, but you didn't tell me. If it wasn't for me to go back to the studio temporarily and didn't see her in the reception room, would this matter be over?"

"The schedule did hit."

"I can discuss it again! Even if the contract is broken, I can afford the penalty."

"This is not good for you, and it will affect your signing of the script in the future."

"I broke my contract in order to cultivate my people, and even lowered my salary. If this kind of thing spreads, I will have a bad reputation?"