25Giving You a Little Sweetness

In fact, Lisa can guess it just by looking at Tzuyu's tangled appearance.

Tzuyu wants to keep this child.

But even if Lisa thinks Mingyu is good, he hopes that Tzuyu will have a happy family one day, but Lisa does not want Tzuyu to have children at this time.

An unmarried mother must be controversial in the entertainment circle.

It's too hasty to get married for the children. It's a lifetime affair. How long have Tzuyu and Mingyu known each other? Do you understand each other? Are you sure you can live together for a lifetime?

If it is not fully prepared, Lisa does not want this child to be born, and any problems in the future will be a kind of harm to the child.

Lisa talked with Tzuyu for a long time with emotion and reason, but Tzuyu stopped talking, sat in a daze in a chair, and soon started crying.

It was really the first time Lisa saw Tzuyu like this, after all, Tzuyu has always been a strong aura.

At this time, Mingyu and Jungkook found them, and Mingyu looked intently, and asked, "Is it too sad to kill?"

As soon as Lisa saw that the kid's father was still like a little second, he was so angry that he said to Mingyu "You two talk by yourself."

Mingyu saw Lisa angry inexplicably, still holding a cake in his hand, and could only ask Lisa "Do you want to eat that cake?"

"Don't eat!"

Mingyu looked at Jungkook, and Jungkook shrugged innocently, because Jungkook didn't know what was going on.

At this time, Jungkook chose to go out and ask Lisa what's going on, leaving Mingyu and Tzuyu behind and closing the door thoughtfully.

Tzuyu wiped her tears, and then said to Mingyu "I will confess one thing to you."

"Oh..." Mingyu immediately put the cake aside, took a chair and sat opposite Tzuyu, nodded "Okay, you say it."

"I'm not a good girl."

"Huh?" Why do you want to say this?

Tzuyu planned 419, and finally confessed to Mingyu about going to the wrong room, and then shrugged "I am such a person."

Mingyu's eyes straightened after hearing it, and he didn't organize his language for a long time. Finally, he didn't say anything, but he let out a laugh.

He covered his mouth and laughed for a long time before saying "I actually think I'm really lucky."

After speaking, he blushed, thinking of what happened to "Mengli" and Tzuyu, he coughed a few times to pretend to be calm, but his expression was obviously pleasing, and his lips trembled with a smile.

Tzuyu stared at Mingyu for a long time and asked, "Are you really stupid? What if I lie to you? What if I am the person of Tiantian 419?"

"No, I believe you, you don't have to lie to me."

It is indeed unnecessary. Given Tzuyu's current popularity and own conditions, there is no need to deceive Mingyu with this kind of thing. Tzuyu didn't confess, she turned her head and confessed to others, it is estimated that Xiao Xianrou would be willing to be with her.

"I'm telling you now that I'm pregnant?"

Mingyu is stupid again...

He always considered himself a bachelor before coming to visit the crew. After I came, I suddenly had a girlfriend, and they kissed him once before he was not allowed to make it public.