21Giving You a Little Sweetness

When the other groups found here, Lisa and Jungkook were already eating.

They are the first group who finished the answer. They have the priority to choose three dishes among the many foods. They take the three dishes they like better and sit together, but they have no appetite.

"Actually, I can't eat anything now." After Jungkook finished saying this, he continued to drink water while muttering quietly, "I tend to go to the toilet often in the afternoon when I am shooting."

Lisa thought it was okay, and still commented during the meal "In fact, these dishes should have been left for a while, and they are all a bit cold."

After finishing speaking, she picked up the plate and looked at it, "Isn't there anything stuck underneath?"

"It should not. What we have to do now is to watch them come over to eat and look at their uncomfortable expressions."

"I feel good."

The second group came from Mingyu and Tzuyu. When they came in, they looked very unique. Mingyu carried Tzuyu on his back, and Tzuyu was holding an umbrella.

"Did you do other tasks on the way?" Jungkook couldn't help asking.

"No, my goddess is afraid of getting tanned."

Jungkook was speechless, and waved his hand to Lisa "Eat and eat."

Mingyu walked to their table and looked at the food straight, and said, "I'm hungry too."

"You can eat as soon as you finish the task."

"Give me a bite."

Jungkook was pretty generous. He clipped a piece of ribs to Mingyu, dragged it with his hands underneath, and fed it into Mingyu's mouth.

Mingyu and Tzuyu went to work on the task. After seeing the grilled bugs, Tzuyu's expression changed.

"It's okay, I'll eat." After Mingyu finished speaking, a person began to devour food, while Tzuyu was looking at the idiom next to Mingyu.

When it came to the second group, Mingyu also ate the mustard-flavored seaweed wrapped rice in tears and completed the task.

During the whole journey, Tzuyu didn't eat anything.

When he got to the side, when Tzuyu was choosing food, he first picked up the cut yellow light and the dipping sauce, which is most suitable for female artists like her who need to lose weight.

Mingyu is relatively hungry, so he chose another Dongpo meat, which can be served with rice.

After that, the two people chose another fried shrimp with celery and sat down for a meal.

After all four groups are finished, looking at the dishes on their table, they are divided into classes.

The first group has two meats and one vegetable, the second group looks pretty good, the third group has two vegetarians plus a meatball soup, the fourth group has a cold dish, a plate of peanuts, and a stack of lettuce.

The members of the four groups sat down to eat together and teased each other. When they were about to finish eating, the program group issued a task.

Director: "You need to make your choice of food in the kitchen and let the judges comment on the taste."

After the mission was released, the group of people directly broke out with a burst of exclamation.

Eunwoo picked up his plate of lettuce and asked, "So for this dish of my group, I only need to wash the lettuce and cut it into the plate. Is it complete?"