13Giving You a Little Sweetness

Lisa chased people for the first time, and she didn't know how to start.

She suddenly wondered, Jungkook had been arranging her before, is it considered to be pursuing her?

Does she have to kiss Jungkook forcibly before she is okay, so that she can appear sincere?

She was brought into a wrong thinking area by Jungkook, and she was very crooked. Just planning to fall in love, she began to follow the path of a female rascal, preparing to take this little fresh meat by violence.

It was like when Jungkook attacked her simply and rudely.

As a result, after Jungkook stopped taking the initiative, Lisa started to have trouble again.

Jungkook often ran to her before, and she often received calls from Jungkook.

At the beginning of her pursuit of Jungkook, she found that she wanted to find Jungkook, except for Jungkook’s studio, nowhere else.

She didn't know where Jungkook lived or where there was a private house, and she didn't even remember Jungkook's license plate number.

Fly to Jungkook's shooting location to visit the class, she doesn't have time yet.

After finally plucking up the courage, I took out my mobile phone to book the night plane ticket to see Jungkook, and hesitated when I saw the price of the plane ticket.

Why shoot in a tourist city? !

How expensive is the ticket!

She raised her head and looked up at the ceiling for a long time, or was she determined not to get into the tiger's lair?

Fight!

After buying a round-trip ticket, she immediately packed up and rushed to the airport. Only planning to go one night and come back the next morning, she also brought some emergency things, a backpack is enough.

After the plane landed, she was armed and took out her mobile phone to call Jungkook.

Wooyoung still connected the phone and asked, "Director Yun, is there anything? Brother Tang is still filming."

"I just got off the plane and will be on your crew immediately. Should I go directly to the crew to visit the crew, or where should I go?"

"Wh...what?!" Wooyoung was taken aback, and hurriedly said in a low voice, "Dao Yun, you will wait for a while. I dare not make a decision. I will ask Mr. Zhang."

"okay."

The phone was quickly hung up. She carried her bag and walked out, using her mobile phone to check where to go by car here. The call came in a short while, it was Namjoon.

She immediately connected: "Hello?"

"You wait at the airport, I will send a car to pick you up." Namjoon seemed to be a little angry when he spoke, and they were also caught off guard for Lisa's unannouncement.

"Oh, good." Lisa's attitude is pretty good.

"Don't let the reporter find out!" Namjoon is most worried about this.

"Ok."

She hides in the corner of the airport alone, so she can only choose to face the wall in order not to be found. The car sent by Namjoon arrived after the sky got dark.

When I got into the car, I saw Wooyoung was driving, and even if I wanted to, people who were worried would not be sent to pick her up.

"Director Yun, do you have any plans for the future?" Wooyoung asked.