11Giving You a Little Sweetness

Jungkook took the phone out of his pocket, cancelled the flight mode, and asked Su Yeri casually "Why are you not interested in Jaehyun? I heard that you two have known each other a long time ago."

Jian Eunwoo and Su Yeri are both child stars, and Jian Eunwoo is three years older than Su Yeri.

When they were young, the two of them also worked together. They played an idol drama male and female protagonists in their childhood. There were many rival dramas. Nowadays, there are still people spreading the CP of the two of them.

"He... the words are too ugly." Su Yeri curled her lips when she mentioned Eunwoo, as if they had some bad memories between them.

"I don't speak very nicely."

"No, you are just like that. Eunwoo is different, he is very sincere, and he is simply criticizing you from the bottom of his heart, not looking down on you."

Jungkook laughed and said nothing.

If this kind of thing is talked about, it's like saying bad things about his brother behind his back, and Jungkook can't do it.

Speaking of Eunwoo, Su Yeri actually started to talk "Also, his aesthetics is too strange. If I really stay with him, I will feel that I am also very strange and he will like it."

"Oh." Jungkook just responded casually, with a strong sense of alienation in his indifferent attitude.

"I just like the bad energy in you!" Su Yeri actually jumped high and said such a sentence.

Jungkook shook his head bluntly "Give up."

"This can't work. I haven't confessed yet. You can't refuse me in advance. I will say when I feel confident."

"The answer will be the same then."

Jungkook wanted to tell Su Yeri that he had someone he liked and had already decided to associate.

But in this circle, this kind of thing must be tight-lipped, and you can't tell anyone at all. He didn't worry about Su Yeri, because he was afraid that Su Yeri would do something bad to Lisa like the evil female partner in the TV series.

Not to mention, it is also a kind of protection for Lisa.

Therefore, he can only bluntly refuse.

Su Yeri refused to give up and made him particularly annoyed. He took the cell phone to send a message to Wooyoung, urging him to hurry up.

"Elder Tang, send you to be careful." Su Yeri said, measuring his heart with her arm on top of her head.

Jungkook looked up at her and sighed, "You are a gorilla."

Su Yeri was not angry, and returned to the room with a grin. Jungkook finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After a while, Su Yeri came out again, and threw a bag of toffee in Jungkook's arms "Good night!"

After speaking, he went back to the room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He doesn't hate Su Yeri, but Su Yeri is not his food at all, so he doesn't call at all. It will be annoying to be molested by such hints.

After Wooyoung came back, he took the lobby manager to help Jungkook swipe his card into the room.

Jungkook returned to the room, took his mobile phone to the bathroom to wash, Wooyoung packed up things outside.

When taking a shower, Jungkook kept staring at his cell phone, for fear of missing the phone call or the video sent by Lisa.

He is still thinking, if this video is sent while taking a bath, should he accept it?