23Giving You a Little Sweetness

Soon after getting up, Lisa was caught off guard by a series of news.

The first issue of "Best Losing Friends" failed to pass and may be suspended.

It stands to reason that this kind of news should be known internally, block the news to avoid panic, and then find a way to solve the problem.

If it cannot pass the trial, delete it and send it for trial again. This kind of thing is not uncommon.

As a result, none of the internal members of Jungkook got the news, and the news that "Best Losing Friend" was going to stop broadcasting broke out on the Internet.

The person who announced the news was very cheap, and specially selected the time when the public relations team was caught off guard. At 00:27 in the morning, the news was released, or several entertainment accounts, and the news was released at the same time.

Lisa held the phone and read the news for a while, her face became darker and heavier, and her heart became more uneasy.

She walked quickly to the door of Jungkook's room and patted the door.

She always wakes up early, and if Jungkook has no filming plans, or is trapped by the rain and unable to exercise in the morning, she will sleep in late.

So when Lisa knocked on the door, Jungkook hadn't gotten up yet. After opening the door, he frowned and asked, "What are you doing? If you want to see me as soon as you open your eyes, just sleep with me."

She was not in the mood to joke with Jungkook, pushed Jungkook into the house, and then gave her mobile phone to Jungkook "It is reported that "Best Losing Friend" is going to be suspended. The most troublesome thing is that the Central | Central Weibo also posted it. news."

Jungkook finally woke up completely, sat on the bed and looked back and forth with his mobile phone, then picked up his own phone and sent a message in the WeChat group: Do you know the specifics?

Du Heechul: I was also just woken up by the phone, and I was calling to ask, but there was no time to answer me.

Jian Eunwoo: What happened?

Tang Jungkook: There is news that "Best Losing Friend" will stop broadcasting.

Jian Eunwoo: Let me see.

These guests seemed to have gone to bed very early, so everyone suddenly learned the news when they just got up.

They slept all night, but the netizens of the stay-up family were everywhere.

The matter has been fermented for a whole night, and many netizens have posted Weibo themselves, surprised to stop broadcasting. There was also a round of bombing on Weibo of four other guests, asking about the situation.

Jungkook also picked up the phone and called him in the program group, who was in charge of his photographer.

The answer I got is the same. The photographer only learned about the news on the Internet last night. I called and asked about it today, and even many people in the program group knew it only after watching the news.

This is deliberate.

"It should be okay..." Jungkook asked Lisa with his cell phone.

"It depends on the purpose of the publisher." Lisa replied.

After Jungkook and Lisa looked at each other, he couldn't help but want to swear.

Obviously, this incident was premeditated.

If it is a demonstration, or deliberately hacking, suppressing the news, and then thinking of public relations, plus publishing a clarified Weibo, it will be much easier.