10Giving You a Little Sweetness

Work still needs to continue.

During the following period of time, Lisa was still busy.

The two protagonists have been confirmed, and there are big coffees who have confirmed their guest appearances. The new drama has already attracted much attention before filming. This also makes the subsequent casting process much smoother. There are even investors who contact them.

Everything is on the right track and is developing in a good direction.

Jungkook's Tang Yu studio pushed two newcomers, and Jisoo was also helping the company bring newcomers. He brought a fairly well-behaved and somewhat well-known young artist, so that the boy followed to play a role with a little more drama.

As for the other roles, Lisa is also looking for one by one, and in two days, she watched the audition of more than forty people.

The acting skills of some newcomers are really embarrassing, and there is not much shining point yet, but there are people behind them who are pushing them.

In the past, Lisa didn't like this kind of thing and refused a lot, but this time she hesitated.

While chatting with the producer, Lisa received a message from Tang Jungkook: Why didn't you call me?

Lisa took a look at her mobile phone, typed in and asked Is there anything wrong with you?

Tang Jungkook: It's okay, can't you make a phone call?

Lisa really doesn't know. Now when she is filming a TV series, she still needs to communicate her feelings with the hero from time to time.

She held the phone and hesitated for a while before typing in reply: I am busy now, can I contact you when I get home?

Tang Jungkook: I'm shooting at night, so I'm free now.

Lisa could only stand up, smiled apologetically to the producer, took the cellphone out of the room, and dialed Jungkook's number.

Jungkook was eating there, and his voice was still "chittering" when he spoke, and Lisa was hungry when she heard it.

"How about eating noodles?" Lisa asked angrily.

"Well, hand-made noodles, three kinds of seasonings, normal sauce, hot sauce, and old godmother." Jungkook was in a good mood and introduced Lisa.

"Oh, is it delicious?"

"It's delicious without you."

"That's fine, I'll do it for you next time."

"How was your audition going?" Jungkook chatted with Lisa about the crew, and then talked about his crew. They talked about it, but there was nothing serious.

Because there are many people in the crew, Jungkook speaks very well, and it doesn't sound wrong. He just wants to talk to Lisa on the phone.

"We will be able to meet when we make the new play style." Jungkook was still smiling when he said.

I didn’t feel anything when I was not in love before, but now I am in love, and I feel that every minute of separation is torture.

He and Lisa hadn't seen each other for 5 days, and Jungkook was scratching his heart and thinking about it.

"Did you encounter something?" Lisa felt that Jungkook was a little strange. There was nothing important, so why did you call her?

Did you encounter something and hope to get her enlightenment, or can you get her advice?