17Giving You a Little Sweetness

Actually participating in a reality show is like a double-edged sword.

If you perform well in a reality show, you might just attract fans and enter the audience's attention to arouse attention.

However, things that are slightly wrong will be pointed out by Qianfu, and then they will become black history.

Lisa has also watched several issues of "Best Losing Friend" with the barrage open.

Most of the netizens who are willing to send barrage to watch this variety show are very demanding of female guests. Most of the fans on the screen are a few resident guests, who will brush them cute.

However, if a female guest touches a male guest a few times, or behaves too intimately, they will be criticized by the barrage. The female guest can let go, and some people will say she is noisy.

If the female guest is dragged back, sometimes there will be barrage quarrels, the scene is very spectacular.

If Lisa participates in this show with Tzuyu, she can undoubtedly promote the show.

But Lisa has never walked from behind the scenes to people, and the Weibo is also very low-key, especially during the quiet period, and has not posted much on Weibo for nearly two years.

Recently, only a few Weibo posts have been posted.

She is such a person, I am afraid that she has no sense of variety, and she will appear sluggish in the reality show. Unlike Jungkook and the others, she can let go, can't catch the stalk, and laugh all the way, but rather embarrassing.

After Lisa heard it, she sat beside Jungkook and asked Jungkook a lot. The first thing was to ask Jungkook "Do you guys... really have a script?"

"The term script is the term used to introduce programs. They will have a specific core arrangement for each issue, and will give them a process introduction, which is called scripts abroad. Of course, some program groups have such arrangements, but we don’t have it. …"

Lisa threw Jungkook with a rather connotative look, meaning that you can tell me the truth.

Jungkook was particularly helpless "I mean really, our show is different from others. It would be boring if we follow the script."

"You are right." Lisa nodded, and said her most worried question, "I am most afraid that the partner is not you. It would be embarrassing for me to be with other people."

"Even if you team up with them, they will take care of you. They are all very nice."

"It's not the same!" Lisa immediately waved her hand, "I feel more at ease with you."

Jungkook smiled, his smile was sweet, he didn't stop it for a long time, and he said with a clear cough "I will tell the program team as much as possible to arrange a partner in advance."

"I'll think about it." Lisa was still a little uneasy, walking around the room, took out her mobile phone to send a message to Tzuyu, and asked "What are you doing?"

He Tzuyu: "Chat with Ni Mingyu."

After Lisa listened to Tzuyu, she was taken aback. Jungkook sat on the sofa and explained to her "Ni Mingyu has also discussed with her. After all, he has time to go to the crew to discuss with her, so he is offering treasures."

"Are you brothers picking up girls like this?" Lisa asked.

"How can you be ashamed to say this?"

"how?"

"I'm at best a sister."

Lisa ran directly and kicked Jungkook.