15Giving You a Little Sweetness

The shooting tasks on the first day were not heavy, and most of them were adjusting to the new crew. Lisa also went to rest early after finishing work.

Back at the hotel, just after she finished washing, Meng Mina came to Lisa's room with her laptop and sat at the table and kept typing.

Meng Mina was tortured by the screenwriter of Tang Jungkook's studio and changed every day. Recently, He Tzuyu's brokerage company also sent staff members to ask for the script to be changed, making Meng Mina look like an ascetic monk, looking particularly haggard and pitiful.

After she came, she revised the script while discussing with Lisa, and she changed the script so that her eyes were dark.

After a while, He Tzuyu also came, carrying a bag of melon seeds, obviously coming to chat.

After Tzuyu came in, she locked the door of the room and closed the curtains.

On weekdays, she is in a completely different state than in private. She throws melon seeds on the bed, performs belly dance for Lisa, and pulls her pants as she dances "Look at my sexual|sexy panties."

Lisa was happy after watching it "This is what you wore when you filmed today?"

"Yes, isn't it great?"

"No wonder the quarrel scenes are so charming."

He Tzuyu directly sat on the bed, tearing open the melon seeds and chatting with Lisa and Meng Mina.

Lisa originally wanted to call Jungkook or send a WeChat message when she came back, but the two suddenly got into a conversation, and Lisa couldn't reveal anything, so she endured it all the time.

"I will never be like a heroine." Tzuyu ate melon seeds "clicks" and educates Meng Mina. "She is simply too dedicated. You said she wants a face and a face. Brains have brains, why have to hang them on a crooked neck tree?"

"She is very dedicated and affectionate in her personality." Meng Mina whitewashed the role she created.

Tzuyu shook her head directly after hearing this "I don't want to be like her. I am very busy and don't have time to fall in love. Moreover, we really don’t know if we are sincere when we fall in love in this industry. Maybe it’s because of my enthusiasm. Dump me when I am not red."

Meng Mina followed and nodded "Indeed, so seeing the truth in adversity like you and Jungkook is especially precious."

Lisa followed to Tzuyu and Mina "Thank you for helping the heroine in times of crisis."

"Smell!" Tzuyu waved her hand and continued, "Of course it can be helpful to friends, but for lovers, I don't think it is worth it. I don't know why. It may be the reason why I haven't been in a relationship until now."

Lisa knew that Tzuyu had actually talked about two boyfriends in private, one of whom was a student, and Lisa did not know him.

Later, after her debut, she also had a boyfriend who was a male artist. When he was filming with her, he sparked a little together. Later, I was photographed with two people together. After being fired for a while on the Internet, the two people broke up immediately.

He Tzuyu mentioned it.

As long as Tzuyu feels that this relationship will affect her, she will break up immediately. This is why Lisa persuades Ni Mingyu to give up He Tzuyu and feel that Tzuyu is not suitable for being a lover.

Tzuyu's view of love is very...unfair.

It's a very selfish state, all thinking about oneself, never thinking about the other party, or if she does this, whether the other party will be harmed.