12Giving You a Little Sweetness

The air in the room seems to have stopped...

In the silent night, there were only orange lights, and what was suppressed in the eerie atmosphere was a bomb that would explode at any time.

Danger is lurking.

There was anxiety everywhere.

They looked at each other with complicated eyes.

The expression was cracking a little bit, and it was unclear whether it was anger or shame, or hidden awkward silence.

Obviously the distance is so close, the posture is so ambiguous, but there is no pink bubble in the atmosphere.

Lisa suddenly understood why she thought Jungkook was so strange recently. It turned out that in Tang Jungkook's concept, she was Jungkook's girlfriend.

But why is there such a misunderstanding?

"Do you still remember, who sent you back after you got drunk in Mu Zhai Pavilion?" Jungkook suppressed his emotions and asked every word, for fear that Lisa could not understand it.

"Isn't it Mina?" she asked suspiciously.

Jungkook's expression became even more dangerous, and the blue veins on his forehead burst out.

"Do you remember what happened the night we both had dinner with Brother Du?" He asked another question.

Lisa suddenly realized, and asked in surprise "I... did I belittle you that night?"

A crack finally appeared in Jungkook's expression, and he stood up abruptly, with a calm face, standing by the sofa and replied with a low and terrifying voice "No."

"What happened to us that night?" Lisa sat up and sat on the sofa looking at him foolishly.

"It's okay, I'm stupid." After Jungkook finished speaking, he went directly to the bathroom of Lisa's house, quickly put on his clothes, put on his own equipment, and then hurried to the door to change his shoes.

Lisa hurried to the door, holding Jungkook's wrist, panicked, and asked nervously, "Is there any misunderstanding, can we make it clear?"

"Now the misunderstanding is over, I already understand." Jungkook's expression was cold, there was no warmth, and his attitude was also a little alienated.

"Don't do this? Let's have a good chat."

Jungkook directly drew his hand back, and shouted at Lisa very loudly for the first time "I don't want to talk!"

Lisa was suppressed by Jungkook's anger, and did not take any further action, but watched Jungkook leave.

After the door was closed, Lisa stood at the door, and did not recover for a long time.

She understood a lot in an instant, why Jungkook's attitude towards her was very strange during this period, and his words were ambiguous, and he made very frivolous actions several times.

If, from Jungkook's point of view, she is his girlfriend, everything makes sense.

Without her knowing, the two of them "lived together". Jungkook felt that his "girlfriend" ignored him and went to see her by plane from afar. Such a "boyfriend" is actually not bad.

But she was not mentally prepared, so she suddenly fell in love with someone, which made her unable to accept it immediately.

She is different from Jungkook. If she is in love and the other party is still an artist, she will think a lot.