📖What's a manga?📖

You're still 6 years old

~~~~~*Your P.O.V*~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of page flipping, as if somebody was reading a book.

"oh you're awake, good morning" B/n wishes with a bright smile.

"good morning"  i wish back, then I suddenly remember yesterday's events and look around. From looking around it looked like it was a forest, there was also a small house there.

"w-where are we B/n?"I ask kind of scared.

"dont worry, we are at a place i always used to go to whenever i had free time"
He says waving his hand dismissively.

"ohhh" i exclaim with stars in my eyes looking at the house then at the river that was right besides me, I stand up and go near the river then splash my face with it. Refreshing!

When i look at B/n i see that he was reading his book again which made me wonder- what was THIS intriguing about that book that he was so lost in it.

Then out of curiosity i ask him "what are you reading?"

"huh? Oh i was just reading this manga since i had nothing to do"

"What's a manga?" i ask

"Well, manga is a type of a book that has many photos and the text is written in dialog boxes. Come here and see for yourself."

"Hey B/n will you be able to read me stories like you used to again?" I ask as a pout forms on my face.

"but we dont have storybooks"

"you can read me those mangas"

"it has blood and bad words so no"

"Ehhhh Whyy, please please please you can just leave those words and read the rest of it!!" i exclaim with puppy eyes. He he reluctantly agrees because he couldn't resist those eyes.

"don't go crying if you're scared ok? Cause it was your own choice." B/n knows you are smart enough to read and kind of understand the books and he also already had cut the bad words hence why he allowed you to read it.

Time skip, two years later~~

You are 8 years old B/n is 13 years old.

~~~~~*3rd person's  P.O.V*~~~~~

The sun shone on your skin making it look like it was glowing.
You hear your dear brother shout at you to wake up holding a big spoon in one hand and a small clock in the other.

"wakey wakey lil sis" he says in a teasing tone with a smirk on his face.

You were coveryour ears with your pillows trying to get back to sleepwoke up since the clock had started ringing.

"I'm up I'm up" you say in a hoarse tone sitting up.

A year ago B/n had started delivering newspaper and milk at other people's houses to earn some money. You had also asked him about your supernatural powers but he just avoided it saying that he will tell you about it on your 8th birthday.