🌟We are in the AOT world!?🌟

You are still 8 years old

~~~~~*3rd person's P.O.V*~~~~~

At the same night~

After eating and feeding the cat a whole fish that B/n caught from the river you both went to your bedroom to sleep the cat following you as you laid down on the mattresses with blankets and pillows sprawled out on the floor covering the whole floor (imagine the whole room covered in blankets, mattresses and pillows with no space uncovered).

You lay down as b/n gets the last (34th volume) volume of AOT out of his bag since you had already read the rest of them including some of the chapters from the last volume.

He starts to read the last chapter to you as the cat just stares at you all the time.

When he finishes you both notice that tears had started falling out of your eyes, B/n wipes them from your cheeks with his long sleeves and pets your head.

The cat jumps on you and starts licking you as you chuckle, B/n watches.

"If I were there then i would have never let them die" you exclaim now sleepy as B/n lays down besides you the cat jumping between you and B/n and snuggling in your neck.

"Really? Wow you're so brave" B/n says slowly pulling a blanket over both of you and then starts caressing your head. You close your eyes muttering a small goodnight and then finally sleep.

"Goodnight" B/n replied and then finally sleeping as well.

*************************

You wake up to a bright light shining on your face as a tall guy with white hair and a slim figure who looked like he was 15 years old comes in your view a bright light coming out of him as he was stares at you with those same crimson coloured eyes that your cat had. Weird.

Finally all awake you sit up and ask that guy "who are you mister?" Then sneeze right after.

He chuckles and walks towards you as the light slowly fades away.

"Hi girly I am shiroi an angel from heaven that came to earth to chill, do you remember the cat that you saved yesterday? That cat is me" he says now sitting down in front of you.

You were confused and curious at the same time

"Hey shiroi I am Y/n L/n and even though it's kind of hard to believe that you're the cat that I saved yesterday, I believe you because a lot of confusing things took place in my life." You say smiling a bright smile at him.

Oh really? Thanks, that's very sweet of you Y/n!" Shiroi exclaims returning the smile.

After some time talking you both hear shuffling from besides you as you looked to see your brother slowly waking up.

Oh right now that I remember B/n guessed that you were a male and it looks like he was right" you say and right after that you wish B/n good morning as he wishes back looking at you with half lidded eyes and then sits up.

B/n yawns and then tearing his gaze from you he looks at shiroi who was now looking at B/n with a smirk😏.

"Y/n who's this guy!?" B/n asks or more like yells as he picks up a pillow, threatening to throw it at shiroi.