🐥Mikasa I am here to save you!🐥

~~~~~*3rd person's P.O.V*~~~~~

You are 9 years old now

It was your birthday today and everyone was busy with planning a surprise for you as Armin took you out to distract you and to buy everyone time.

"armin where are we going today!" you ask kind of excited.

"we are not doing anything special today just a walk....a-actually i wanted to have s-some a-a-alone time with you" Armin blushed and you frowned noticing it.

"Armin are you okay? Do you habe a fever?" you put your left hand on his forehead and the right one on yours.

"No I am okay" armin exclaims hiys blush slowly fading.

"Oh ok then" you turn to look forward again.

After walking for sometime you both reach the gate parting shiganshina and maria.

"Whoa we were so busy walking and talking that we didnt even notice where we were going." armin forms a ( ö ) face and i nod.

Then suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder.

Turning around you see hannes with pink cheeks.

"Hiiii Mister Hannes!!" You smile brightly.

"Hi kiddo" he ruffles your hair.

"Hi hannes" Armin greets waving his hand.

"Hi" hannes greets back.

"What are you both doing here huh? Did you both have a fight with eren and B/n?" Hannes asks.

"No we didnt me and armin just wanted to walk around the town." you pout.

"Hannes can you please come here" armin motions towards himself.

Hannes nods and walk over there "whats up kiddo" he asks.

"Please bend down" armin again motions him but this time to hannes's ears.

Hannes complies and bends down

Armin whispers in his ears "its Y/n's birthday today so everyone is planning to surprise her. You should keep it a secret since it looks like Y/n doesnt remember her birthday."

"Ohhhhh ok i will come as well" hannes whispers back then stands back up.

"What were you two whispering about?" you ask.

"Umm armin was asking me to stay alert on duty and not drink" hannes looks at you kind of droopy.

You being too innocent take that obvious lie and hum.

"Ok~" you smile

"Hannes come back now" one of hannes's colleague calls out to him.

"Yeah im coming!" he shouts back.

"Ok kiddos i have to go now see you later" you watch as hannes turns and goes back to his friends/colleagues.