🏠Fall of shiganshina part 2🏠

(Note: there are spoilers atleast I think so.)
You are 10 and B/n is 15 years old.

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

"M-mister Yeager?" You call out in confusion and worry watching as the said man struggles to inject something..in eren.

"Y/n! You must protect people and fulfill your duty as the ###### ###! I know that you have it in you, all you have to do is make yourself stronger!" Grisha shouts as you furrow your eyebrows not getting what he said.

You suddenly feel your head spinning as you hear eren screaming for grisha to stop as grisha finally injects the purple liquid in eren.

Grisha then runs towards you and shuffling in his pocket he takes out and injects a diffrent colored liquid in you.

"Im sorry Y/n!" He says as you look ahead of you to see a titan looking at him as it picks him up.

You scream watching as grisha gets eaten by the titan.

It turns back into a human a very familiar one at that and faints.

Even though you already knew who he was you were still scared.

You rush over to him and kneel down feeling lightheaded.

The Last thing you see before fainting is a pair of glasses and the basement key.

°
°
°
°

°
°
°
°

°
°
°
°

°
°
°
°

°
°
°
°

°
°
°
°
*Gasp* You shoot up from your sleeping position with wide eyes and look around panting.

"A-are you okay Y/n?" Eren asks you in worry. You turn to look at him sitting besides you with Mikasa and B/n.

With quivering lips you jump to hug B/n.

"B/n!" You cry out

"Shhh I'm right here Y/n, its okay, you are okay." B/n comforts you as you sniff on his shoulder.

Parting away you wipe your tears with the back of your hand and look at eren.

"Eren! I'm so glad you're okay!" You exclaim and give him a small hug as well.

"What are you talking about?" He asks confused.

"I-" you get cut off by B/n "did you see a nightmare?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

Getting what he wanted to tell you, you nod "Y-yeah i saw a nightmare in which eren died and you all left me...all alone and never came back."

"We're never gonna leave you Y/n" Mikasa says and stands up.

Everybody nods and stand up with you.