↙️Southwestward↙️

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old.

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

You were not going to give up just yet so you decide to clear out any titans nearby then quickly go back to Mikasa, Armin B/n and Eren since you knew that nothing of that sort was gonna happen now.

(SPOILER ALERT)

You do as you planned and with a heavy heart kill every Titan in your way. You felt pity for them since they were just innocent people turned into titans.

You then reach the stohess district as it slowly turns dark. You enter the hq and see everyone preparing.

You look around and then finally see Armin, Mikasa, Eren and B/n putting boxes inside a open carrier and like a thing to travel in. (Idk how to explain so here is picture)

 (Idk how to explain so here is picture)

You run over to them.

"Y/n!" Armin exclaims in relief seeing you.

You stop in front of them and pant "I'm here."

B/n pats your head and then hugs you "You worry me too much, so is he alive?"he asks whispering in your ear.

You nod and part.

Eren walks over to you and hold your shoulders "Why do you run off on your own like this all the time?!"

You flinch by the volume of his voice.

Mikasa walks over to you and removes him off of you and the gives him a dark look to shut him up

B/n's hand is about to hit Eren but Mikasa defends him.

She then hugs you as well and you could very well feel some tears on your shoulder.

You just pat her back and smile towards Armin.

After the warm reunion you help them load stuff and then tiredly sit down.

"What the hell does all of this mean? Damn it!" Eren grumbles.

"But.. would titans break walls with titans in them?" Armin looks down

"It's happened before, they busted the wall into our city." Eren answers

"That was a gate." Armin says looking at him.

"Armin, what are you saying?" Mikasa asks

"The thing about the walls... There's no crevices between the rocks or any sign of cracking. We can't really tell how they are made." Armin crosses his arms