🔥Assault on Stohess Part 2🔥

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old.

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

"Y/n!!" B/n, Mikasa Armin and Eren yell.

You body flies over to them. (yeeeet!)

You were still awake, so you try to stand up, succeeding.
"I'm fine! Let's run!"

The female titan's large hand enters the area to grab you all but Mikasa and B/n hold you and take you, Eren and Armin to the inside of the underground area.

Mikasa puts your arm on her shoulders to give support and you all run as the titan hand follows.

"Dang it! That ring! She really did know I was bluffing from the get go! She knew it was a trap. Of course she's come prepared!" Armin exclaims.

"The self-disapproval can wait. What do we need to do right now?" Mikasa asks Armin with a frown.

"We need to make contact with squad 3 and get above ground. We've moved to plan B. Combat with Annie, the female titan! Eren and Y/n transform as planned and assist in her capture. Will you do it?" Armin asks looking at you and eren.

"Of couse she wont!-" You cut B/n off.

"Yes I will. It's okay I can heal myself you know? I don't know why it's taking so much time right now but I know I'm healing."

"Same I'll do it as well!" eren states as if his answer was obvious.

"Hey! Did Plan A fail!?" Someone shouts

You look in front to see the Squad 3 with horrified eyes because you could feel the titan's leg that was about to crush the soldiers

"The plan failed! We are going to commence plan B!" Armin yells

You remove yourself from Mikasa and go over to them "Please get away! The female titan could crush you!"

The soldiers comply and move away and Mikasa holds you again and pulls you away as well just as a titan feet smashes through the roof.
The impact leaves off a gush of wind.
You all cover your eyes.

When you open your eyes you see the fainted bodies of the soldiers in Squad 3 and gasp.

"She smashed straight through the ground?!" Armin gasps looking at the huge leg.

Through the hole you could see the female titan.

"We have to save them!" Both you and eren yell
Mikasa pulls you both back.
"She's actually willing to kill Y/n and eren?" She asks.

"She's gambling. Gambling on Y/n and Eren's abilities to survive her titan stomp. It's crazy but it also makes her almost impossible to beat." Armin runs towards the opposite direction of the titan. You, Mikasa, Eren and B/n follow.

"Annie's willing to take up any risk to capture Y/n and Eren! I wont let her." B/n narrows his eyes.

You find a place to think about what to do next, sitting down, creating a circle.

"What's our next move? The main exit is gone. Our escape route's cut off and she'll be ready and waiting for us if we make a run for it with ODM." Armin looks down.
"That said-" He gets cut off when annie's leg stops down a distance away from you, a gush of dust blows over to you all.
You cover your face.