🌠The struggle for Trost Part 2🌠

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

You five roar raising your blades and swing off the roof of HQ.

"Let's use that titan(eren) to go inside the HQ" Armin suggests.

Just as connie was about to argue you stop him and lead everyone ahead.

You see as two titans were trying to get a hold of the people inside HQ through a hole when titan eren punches them and throws them away, which gives you an opening and you rush inside along with connie, mikasa, armin and B/n.

Inside, were jean, marco, annie bertholdt, reiner and many more comrades.

Tears form in your eyes as you see your friends safe, because you were scared that because you changed some of the plot it would cause something.

"Y/n!" jean exclaims and approaches you "Look at you, youre alive!"

"Yeah, you too!" you wipe your tears.

"We did it, Armin!" connie pats armin's or more like hits armin's back.
He stands up and looks at jean "everyone! That abnormal titan outside kills its own kind! Plus he doesnt bother us! We can get out of here if we use him right!" he points at titan eren outside.

You nod "yea that titan is not the regular kind of titan"

"Use a titan?" one of the guys from the supply tean asks bewildered.

"get a titan to help us you say? Stop dreaming-" jean gets cut off by mikasa "its no dream. Doesnt matter if he's abnormal or whatever. We'll just let him run wild as long as we can. Realistically thats our best shot at survival."

"its all good, that titan is stronger than the other titans. As long as he's on his rampage, this place will be safe" connie says as you sit down beside him.

"How much do you know about that titan?" reiner asks

"thats not necessary right now." B/n says.

"I guess, lets get through this first"- reiner
-

--------------------------------------------------

"found it! Jean yells and enters the room with many guns.

He loads one of the shotguns "are we really gonna be okay with shotgun rounds? Actually are these guns even effective against titans?"

"We are better off with them than without. If there are still only eight titans inside the gas supply room, even this much firepower should be enough to blind them." armin says with a map open, he then continues "First we'll use the lift to send a group of people down the central shaft, they will fire simultaneously at the eight titans's faces, blinding them. The next moment will decide everything. The instant the guns are fired, eight people will strike the titans from their gears and slit their necks. The eight people will have the most mobility and high success rate because they have to strike at the same time, im asking you to take our lives in your hands.....im sorry."

"i dont see a problem"- reiner

"same!"- you

"is my plan really our best option here?"- armin