⚔️Humanity's Comeback part 2⚔️

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old now.
Note: spoilers of season 2, 3 and 4 ahead~

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

2 years after enlistment

"You're too slow! Run, you laggards!" Yelled Shardis at the running trainee cadets sitting on a horse with a raincoat covering him.

"What's wrong Arlet? you're falling behind!" He said looking at the lagging boy.

"Is it too heavy for you!? Will you be the one guy to remove his equipment." he shouts again slowing his horse down a little to catch up to armin.

You look at armin frowning and slow slow down to catch up to him as well along with reiner.

"If this were a real fight, you'd be titan food by now!" shardis yells and speeds up again.

"give this to me! At this rate we'll all fall out" Reiner says as soon as shardis sped up taking armin's equipment.

"No, armin is capable of doing this on his own." You spoke since you knew that this would only make him think bad about himself.

"Ah!? But-" you cut reiner off by placing your index finger and middle finger on his mouth (👀oh) completely shutting him off and not noticing the blush on his cheeks.

'her fingers are soft' he thought

Removing your fingers you smile and look at armin "Lets go, Armin! You can do it!" 

Speeding up he nods with determination flowing through him and takes his equipment back.

You and reiner run after him as you giggle.

Time skip brought to you by levi's dusting cloth~

You swing from tree to tree and finally reach the fake titan and cut through it's neck in the blink of an eye.

Jean groans passing by you and stands on one of the branches of the trees surrounding.

"what's wrong?" You smile and stand beside him.

"No-Nothing just that i wanted to have that one" he said rubbing his neck, looking away and blushing.

"komen!" you say(just think that you know how to speak english), jean looks at you confused "ah?"

"o-oh its just the language that my family used to talk, its called japanese, im japanese." you explain sweatdropping

"never heard of that, but anyways lets save that conversation for another time, i gotta go kill some titans, see ya!" he says jumping and swinging away.

"hey! Wait for me!" you yell following after him.

You look ahead to see eren about to cut the nape of one of the fake titans when mikasa does it instead making eren frown but he still keeps going.

Next was the combat training, you were sparring with reiner.

"dont hold back, i know you do" you whisper in his ear.