🐈Meowww🐈

You're still 8 years old

~~~~~*Your P.O.V*~~~~~

I blow the candles and close my eyes "I wish to have friends and family in my life together with me"

"Awww am I not your friend and family Y/n" B/n makes a hurt expression.

"N-No it's not like that I- I was just I-" I stutter.

"it's ok I was just joking" B/n interrupts. I let out a sigh of relief as he laughs.

"what do you wanna do now Y/n?" he asks me.

stroking an imaginary beard i think about what to do then suddenly an idea comes to my mind "oh! I want to turn into a dragon and a big one at that!" I exclaim in pure joy with stars in my eyes.

"O-oh ok but i dont want you to hurt yourself" B/n says in worry.

"it'll be okayyy i would just bite my hand like eren from AOT"

"well, i only agreed because its your birthday and no you won't be biting your hand, you will pinch yourself got it? I dont want you to bleed" B/n scolds.

Giving him a thumbs up i say "👍ok we can also do that, but when?"

"Not now cause i feel like its going to rain soon. Let's just stand outside. We need to get an umbrella" B/n tells me.

'that was too sudden' I think

~~~~~*3rd person's P.O.V*~~~~~

It was indeed going to rain as you go outside to see gray and black clouds.

You run inside and took the umbrella that B/n had in the house from before us coming here and run back outside then hand it to him.

"Here, i think this will be okay" you say to B/n.

"mm yea you are small so I guess you will fit in this" B/n teases with a smirk.

"That was so not cool. Anyways Its soo fresh out here and I love the smell of the wet ground when it rains so I am gonna stay here if you want to you can too" You pout and frown at your brother

~~~~~*Your P.O.V*~~~~~

10 minutes later

It had started raining alot 5 minutes ago as me and B/n were still outside under the umbrella.

As I am taking in the fresh smell of rain I suddenly hear a noise coming from the river's other side.

being the curious girl i am i walk towards it.

B/n watches me walk then asks where i was going but i just ignore him because i was not paying attention to him and was trying to listen to that voice more.

Then i hear a 'meow' so i start running towards that voice now wishing that the 'cat' was fine since it was raining hard.

The 'cat' had started meowing even more so i start to kind of sprint there.

I cross the river all my clothes ending up wet from the rain and the river as i finally reach there.

The meowing gets closer and I start searching for the noise.

After searching for five minutes I finally find a white fur ball curled up and shaking.
I reach for it.

I then grab it trying to give it warmth by hiding it in my blue hoodie.

I run back to B/n who was now angry that I ran off and that now I would get a cold.

"B/nnn look at this fur ball it was shivering soo bad and I couldn't just leave it." I say pulling it out of my hoodie showing him.

"Oh so this little guy was the one making these noises huh? Give him to me I will take care of him and you come with me as well I know very well that you will catch a cold now!" he exclaims now a little less angry and I agree but then I get a question in my head so I decide to ask him inside.

We go inside and close the door B/n holds the white cat setting it on a towel like blanket wrapping it with it.

When he was busy wrapping the cloth/blanket/towel around the cat I sit down on the bed and ask him the question I was curious about.

"Hey B/n? I want to ask you something"

First go and change your clothes and wear something warm okay?" he says in a soft voice glancing at me then looking back at the bundled up cat now resting.

"I- okay" i say in a sad tone

'i think he's unhappy that I didn't listen to him' I think going to the second room closing the door and then changing my clothes into a black oversized hoodie with black leggings.

I then enter the room again and sit down in front of him.

"Hey B/n are you upset because of me?"

"Who says I am upset?"

"Your face shows it all"

"Ok I am upset and angry, why did you not listen to me when I was just trying to make sure you were alright!?Don't talk to me."
B/n moves his face away with a frown as tears formed in my eyes.

"B/n?" I asked hoping that he would atleast look at me.

"No!" He exclaims

It was the last straw as i start crying very loudly shouting apologies.

"Oii stop crying, come here"
B/n says still with the frown opening his arms as I crawl towards him and put my arms around his waist and my head on his chest as he embraces me the frown finally going away.

Just as we break the sweet hug we hear a small meow.

We look towards the sound and see that the cat was awake. I then remember that i still had to ask B/n that question.

"B/n I want to ask you something"

"Mm go on" he says in a calm voice as the cat slowly moves towards me.

"How did you know that the cat was a male?"

"Uhhhh s-since I am a male as well I just knew" he stuttered.

"Ok!" I exclaim as the cat jumps on my lap making a giggle escape from my mouth.

*************************

ookay so that was it.

Thanks for the 27 reads and thanks to the people reading this book.
Hehe
~~~Author Chann❤️

Word count 1064