🌼Hi Eren!!!🌼

~~~~~*B/n's P.O.V*~~~~~

I follow Mister Yeager to his house with our bags kind of feeling drowsy myself.

"Mister Yeager?"

"Yeah?"

"When are we gonna reach there" I ask him taking a left turn.

"actually we are already here" Mister Yeager says pointing to his house just a few feets away.

'wow so this is the where the basement iss, Y/n's gonna scream in excitement when she wakes up' lost in thoughts i dont notice him looking at me.

"so, whats your name young guy?" Mr Yeager asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

"oh, my name is B/n L/n and my sister here is Y/n, Y/n L/n." i introduce

We then finally reach there as Mr. Jeager enters first shouting a 'im back'. I follow him inside seeing as his wife, Eren's mother takes his bag saying a 'welcome back!' and then turns her attention to me and Y/n.

"Oh? Dear who are these children?" she asks her gaze soft looking over at Y/n.

"I found these children on the streets, the boy was on his knees panting with the girl on his back so i took them with me to check him and his sister" Mr. Jeager explains.

"Is that so? Come in come in" she looks at me then beckons me to come inside.

"T-thank you" i was kind of scared dont know why and stood behind Mr. Jeager.

"No need to be shy B/n we have to check your sister then we'll see where you live" He encourages me to come in as i nod.

"Then lets go" he smiles at me and I return it

"Aww so cute" ms Carla gushes looking at me.

Finally going inside Mr. Yeager sets Y/n down on one of the chairs and his suitcase at the table and we both sit on the other chairs.

He shifts his and our chairs so that he's facing both of us then asks ms. Carla for a glass of water.

Taking the glass he then pours some on his hand and shakes it in front of Y/n's face.

Y/n starts stirring a little then finally wakes up rubbing her eyes as i get up and quickly go over to hug her.

~~~~~*Your P.O.V*~~~~~

I feel something wet on my face as I slowly wake up rubbing my eyes in the process.

Then I feel someone hugging me tightly, opening my eyes i see that it's B/n.

"B/-B/n what happened and why are you hugging me?" he looks at me and stands up.

"Y/n...I have to tell you something after Mr Jeager treats you ok?" he says now sitting besides me.

When i finally look in front of me I see a guy with long black hair and with glasses.

'wow this guy looks like Eren's father from AOT!'