🐎The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission Part 2🐎

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

"All troops. Please cover your ears." Levi orders then fires a gun shot.
*Bang*

You managed to cover both of your ear in the short time span that levi gave you all.

The others could cover their ears and they were saved from the painful sting.

You look around you and when you look at oluo you snort loudly because of the face he was making, because he hadnt covered his ears.

"A sonic flare?" eren asks

"What is your job? To follow your instincts and attack unthinkingly? I dont think so. Judging on how Y/n didnt say anything, i can predict that she thought about it and kept quiet. Your job is to keep her and this mewling brat safe from all harm. Even if it costs you your lives. We remain mounted, got it?" Levi scolds, you finally calmed down a little when levi acknowledged what you were doing, and it is very rare to get any compliments from levi, so everyone was shocked too.

"Yes sir!" Petra answers

"Keep going? How far? That thing's right on top of us... Again!? More reinforcements? If we dont help, she'll kill them again!" Eren says just as some more soldiers come there to try to stop the titan.

"Eren, eyes in the front!" Gunther yells. You gasp hearing the cries of the dying soldiers but keep your eyes in the front.

"Sir!" Eren pleads, you look down and try to think of something else but eren's constant yelling was making you panic.

"Do not slack your pace! Remain at top speed!" Eld yells

"But sir... Why?! If squad levi wont take that bitch out, who will?... Another man down! And we couldve saved him! One's fighting on-" You interrupt eren "Eren! Shut up! Please! We all know, but there is nothing we can do about it! Dont lose focus, just look in the front!"
Everyone stares at you in surprise even levi, to see you cover your mouth and look down in guilt, tears start to well up in your eyes, you didnt like screaming at people at all.

"W-What? You ordering me to avert my eyes? To forsake my comrades and run away?!" eren yells still in shock

"You heard her brat."-levi

"I feel the same eren but.... You cant do anything right now! This titan is not an abnormal titan but a titan controlled by a human! Cant you see how it moves and kills... our comrades? If it was an abnormal titan, it wouldve eaten all of them, but it left them and is now following us. I-Im so sorry for yelling at you.." you look away.

Eren and the team guessed that you shouting and acting different was all because of something that happened before the expedition during your and eren's training, but ill tell the story some time later in this chapter.

Eren suddenly goes quiet and then makes eye contact with you, you knew then and there that he was going to transform and he was giving you a sign to do it as well.

He put his blades back in their cover and raised his hand up to his mouth not breaking eye contact with you.
Your eyes grew wide and you stopped him just as he was about to bite "Eren stop! We cant do this right now!"