🐎The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission Part 3🐎

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

That person immediately gets back up and swings to a tree.

"Are you okay Gunther!?" Eld yells

Gunther had a cut on his hand and most probably two bones in his legs broken because he had been attacked by that person. He layed against a tree.
You pick him up and keep him on top of you.
Eren stops in front of him to see if he is okay but gets pulled away by oluo "Eren dont stop!"

Meanwhile you roar and swing your hand to hit the imposter but miss. You knew who that person was and it really affected you.

Oluo, Petra, eld and Gunther stared at you in shock because they had not seen your dragon before and they really knew that it was totally different from titans. 

That person leaves you and tries to go to at least get eren and Petra, eld and oluo try to stop them.

You come out of your dragon and follow them with your gear.
That person was gonna transform again but you came out of your dragon because you were going to transform along with eren.

You go over to eren "Eren you transform when I transform ok?"

"Why!? I need a purpose to transform!" he yells

"Because they are gonna die! Our squad members! I saw that just now in a vision! So please listen to me" your eyes water because you were scared for them but you compose yourself.

Eren nods.

You all look behind to see that person cut their hand and transform, yellow lightning went out, blowing you away with your squad members.

"Ah we shouldve listened to Y/n! It is the titan bitch!" eld exclaims

"The female titan runs behind you at a really fast pace.

"Tch how dare you bitch!? This time me and Y/n will take her down!" eren yells

"No! The three of us will destroy this target!" eld stops eren

"No you wont. Listen to me this time or else you three will die! Please! I am gonna transform and fight this titan and if I falter or I give a signal, eren will transform and help me. I am not trying to say that I lost faith in you guys but just that I want you guys to trust me. I am not gonna hear anything now. I hope I see you guys again... Bye" You smile one last time before biting your hand and transforming into your dragon.

You roar then go straight for the female titan's nape.
She protects it with one of her hands by hardening it, so you use your most powerful fire which burn through it but does not remove it.

You swing your hand and scratch at her hand, your nails were the size of a sword(Aot sword).

The female titan holds your tail which was quite big with her body and smacks you to the tree.

You screech but dont falter and blow fire at her.

Eld, Eren, Oluo and Petra stare at you, worried sick. So petra, oluo and eld also join in.