☔Does everyone hate us now?☔

~~~~~*Your P.O.V*~~~~~

It had been a month since mikasa moved in, and today you and B/n were going to reveal your powers to everyone.

Currently everyone was sitting at the table eating breakfast, it was very silent and you were getting uneasy by the second.

"Hey B/n i am revealing the secret to them now. Please i am getting very uneasy." you whisper to B/n

He nods as you look at everyone and finally getting some courage you speak up "ummm everyone.....me and B/n want to tell you something very important"

Grisha looks at you "go on"

"Um so what we wanted to tell you is that we have super powers" you say "we have the ability to turn into a dragon if you don't know what a dragon is ask Armin, he has a fat book about dragons anyways I can turn into a fire dragon and B/n can turn into an acid dragon, acid is a type of liquid that can burn you if you touch it." you continue.

"W-what are exactly these 'dragons'" Carla looks at you in surprise.

"I can throw fire from my palms, finger tips and from my mouth. Throwing fire from my palms and fingers is possible even in my human form but i can only use my mouth when in my dragon form. We both can fly and heal people as well. About B/n's dragon he can throw acid from his finger tips and palms and can also fly and heal other people like me." you explain feeling nervous about their reaction.

Everybody was very shocked and it was very silent until B/n spoke up.

"it will be no surprise to see you all scared. To give you some time to think about it we will go now if you still want us in your house then call us back but if not then dont." B/n held your hand and tried to pull you out but you refused.

"I dont wanna go B/n I like it here they are like my family just like i wished for" you shake your head frowning.

B/n just grunts in disapproval and throws you on his shoulder.

You start crying and hit his back as he walks out the front door hearing eren and Carla yell from inside to let you down.

"please first discuss and then decide and keep this in mind that we never planned to hurt anyone one." B/n looks back one last time and walks out of the house.

"w-where are we going now?" you ask watching the house slowly disappear in the distance.

"We can just roam the town or sit at the riverside and when it starts turning dark i will try to search for a place to stay at. Dont worry i will figure something out ok?" B/n finally places you down and you nod.

~~~~~*In the Yeager household*~~~~~

After you and B/n had left it was completely silent but grisha broke it and spoke "I think we should first look into what a dragon i-" he was cut of by eren "armin has a book on dragons i can ask him for it but i dont think Y/n and B/n are dangerous like B/n said they dont want to harm us" eren runs out with mikasa agreeing and following after him.

Eren runs to armin's house and knocks on their door while mikasa parts away to search for you and B/n.

After explaining everything to armin he runs back home with armin and the dragon book.