🙊beast titan🙊

You are 15 and B/n is 20 years old.

~~~~~*3rd person's P.O.V*~~~~~

You, who was peacefuly sleeping, wake up.
"What time is it!?" You suddenly ask.

You were in your and Eren's shared room.
B/n and mikasa were sitting on the chairs beside your bed both sleeping.
B/n wakes up and looks up in shock hearing you shout.

"Its very early in the morning! Go back to sleep." B/n says trying to make you sleep again.

You go close to his ear and whisper "Dont you remember this part? Titans will break in again in the afternoon! This is the part where connie encounters that huge titan in his town! We really gotta go right now and inform captain hange!"

B/n's eyes go wide "Youre right! Ill take you there. She must be on top of the wall right now!"

Just as B/n finishes, Mikasa wakes up "Y/n, why are you awake?"

"I had a vision again! The titans are gonna break in from the south of wall rose. I- I have to go inform captain hange! I know where she is." you get up and open your window then you open your cupboard and take your gear then you put on your jacket and attach your gear to it.

"What are you doing?" mikasa asks

"Im wearing my gear, oh but you guys dont have yours. Its okay i can go alone. You three come later" you say

"Alright since this is important ill let you go. Dont die on me kid." B/n pats your head and lets you go.

"Bye mikasa, B/n and Eren" you say then jump out the window. You swing towards the wall, jumping from house to house, then you think about the tanks and start running instead.

You finally reach the wall and ask for the cadet there to let you up.
"Please let me up. I have an important message for captain Hange."

The cadet nods, kind of recognizing your face and lets you go up.

You spot hange and some other cadets from the distance and call out "Captain hange! I had a vision again!"

She looks your way with a crazed look

You finally get to her

"Y/n!!! Its nice to see you again!!" Hange yells putting an arm over your shoulders

"Im afraid you wont say so when I tell you about my most recent vision." you sweatdrop.

"What!! You had a vision.. Is it something bad" hange gets serious

"im afraid it is something very bad. The titans are coming. They will come from the south of wall rose and i saw that we will be really struggling to handle them.... And that... Captain mike dies after an unusual titan orders other titans to kill him, it was as if that weird beast like titan was controlling the other normal looking titans." you look down

"Mike dies... What do you have in mind Y/n?" Hange looks dead in your eyes.

"I- I want to go to where all the new cadets are, then follow captain mike, then transform and defeat the titans, not letting anyone die. I know it sounds stupid when i say that i can defeat every single titan but i know i can and i will not let anyone die i promise." you salute, looking very determined.
"Also please inform captain levi and commander Erwin about all of this. It is important. My visions were never ever wrong, so i dont doubt anything that i see in them." you add