🔗Eve of the Counterattack Part 1🔗

This is Y/n ^^^^ I changed somethings like she had black eyes but now she has pink. I will reveal how B/n looks in the end of the chapter!<33

*************************

You are 15 and B/n is 20

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

After everyone had left, it was almost night and you both were given one bread each and water to drink for dinner.

After that it was time to sleep, but there is only one bed and here you both are trying to think of what to do.

"i think i should sleep on the floor! You can sleep on the bed eren!" -you

"no! I should sleep on the floor!"-eren

"we've been arguing for some while now, lets both of us sleep on the bed, its not that short, we can both fit." you smile.

Eren blushes a little "that- ok we can do that."

"are you uncomfortable with me?" you ask hoping he would say no but not showing it.

"no! Who said that! I like your presence a lot Y/n. Its just, i get the creepy faces that mikasa and B/n wouldve made if they were here, in my mind." eren shivers

You giggle and stand up, then lay down on the bed. Eren follows suit and puts the cover over the both of you.

Half an hour later~

You couldnt sleep and were tossing and turning for quite some time now, which eren noticed "are you okay Y/n?" he softly asks and holds your hand.

You turn to look at him and shake your head no "i..... i feel scared, today was so scary and i felt that i would lose everyone. I just cant sleep. C-can i cuddle with you? I always do that with B/n whenever i need it. Its ok if you dont want to tho-" you stop talking when eren pulls you to him and hugs you with his arms around you, he was bigger than you and he was very warm for you.

"thank you" you mumble and snuggle your face into his chest and hug him back.

"Y/n, you can talk to me whenver you want to. No need to ask, just call me and ill come. I love you......." eren says in a deep voice whick probably came out because he was sleepy.

"i love you too...." you mumble and smile then slowly fall asleep. Cute<3333

A few days later~

You open your eyes slowly and look in front of your face to see eren's face close to yours.

You feel warm on your cheeks but ignore it and smile, then pat on eren's arm to wake him up.

He opens his eyes slowly and instantly blushes when he sees your face very close to his.

"good morning eren~" you say and sit up.

He shakes his head and sits up as well "g-good morning Y/n."

Suddenly you get nervous, thinking about the trial that was about to happen soon.