⚔️Humanity's Comeback part 1⚔️

You are 12 and B/n is 17 years old now.

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

Standing in the courtyard were the trainee cadets with their hands behind their back listening to the instructor speak, or more like shout.

"You are now officially members of the training unit no. 104!" He shouted.

"Unfortunately for you, I Keith Shardis, will be in charge." He introduces himself.

"I'm not here to give you a warm welcome, all of you are now merely livestock, waiting to be eaten by the Titans. You're even worse than livestock!-" you frown hearing that but compose yourself again "-for the next three years I'll teach you useless shits. I'll teach you how to fight Titans! When you face them in three years, will you still be just food? Or a mighty champion of mankind who will destroy the titans? The choice lies in your hands."
Shouting all this he walks over to Armin and yells at his face "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Armin Arlert from Shiganshina, sir!" Armin responds with a determined face.

"That so? A name fit for a retard! Your parents named you that?" Shardis says with a frown.

"It was my grandfather, sir." Armin says.

"Arlert, why are you here?" Shardis asks him bending down and getting real close to his face.

"I'm here to contribute to humanity's victory, sir!" Closing his eyes Armin shout clearly intimidated by him.

"How very admirable! You should make first-rate titan feed. Third squad! About face!" He puts a hand on armin's head and turns him around.

After that Shardis walks over to many other cadets like Thomas Wagner, Mina Carolina etc.

He them walks over to you "What's your name? You look familiar!" He yells as you nod, not afraid at all.

"I am Y/n L/n from Shiganshina Sir, and I remember you as well" you introduce yourself with smile.

", what is your reason for coming here?" He yells again.

"I am here to join the survey corps and save as many people as i can!" You say determined.

"Oh? A foolish girl it seems. Let's see how you do in these three years!" Saying this he walks away as you frown and look down.

"Next, who are you?" "Im Jean Kirstein from trost sir!"

"What are you here for?", Jean sweats but answers "I'm here to join the millitary police Brigade and reside in the inner district sir."

"I see, so you wanna live in the inner districts?" Shardis asks again "yes sir-" Jean gets cut off by Shardis hitting his forehead on Jean's.

Who gave you permission to sit!? If you can't even handle that, you'll never make it into the millitary police brigade!"

"And, who are you?" He asks looking at the person next to Jean.

"I'm Marco Bott from Jinae, in wall Rose's Southern district sir!" Marco introduces himself with a smile "i came here to join the millitary police brigade and pledge myself to the king!"