35. The Parkers

1 month later

Matteo was sitting in the kitchen alone. He's been getting better physically, but mentally he's still drained. After he got his powers taken away and been at the compound he's been living just like any other kid. He's gotten on Tony's nerves so he's stoped talking to him for about 3 weeks. Vision would always have a small mission to go on, but he's always back during dinner time. And Matteo would occasionally see Rodney.

So other than Matteo being powerless he's been doing good. He misses his powers though, he missed the adrenaline rushes he would get when he used his super speed, and when things where on the top shelf he would use his magic. But now he has to either climb up or just ask for help. He hated being short, that was his one weakness he had when it came to him not having powers.

But right now the young Maximoff boy was sitting alone looking down at his finished bowl of cereal. He was debating on eating something else but he didn't want to. He was to lazy to get something. Vision was out of the compound with Rodney, he wouldn't be back till bedtime. And Tony was in the lab, which Matteo never wanted to into.

Matteo sighed before he got up from his seat and walked over to put his dishes away. Right as he did that he heard FRIDAY. "Mr. Maximoff. Tony would like you to get dressed and packed up. Your moving locations." The AI stated. "Okay!" Matteo said back before he sighed and started to now walk back to his room.

Right as Matteo made it to his room he seen Tony standing there waiting. "Uh?..Tony? What are you doing? Well.. uh..where are we going?" Matteo asked as he walked up to his room and soon went into the room. "Well you see kid. Your going to go live with someone else. To take better care of you." Tony said. "WHAT?!" Matteo blurted out as he soon looked back at Tony. "It's for your own good! I'm sorry! I cant have you sit around here all day when you could be going to school!" Tony stated.

Matteo scoffed before he went ahead to go and sat down on his bed. "Ya right. Your doing this so you can finally send me away!" Matteo blurted out. "Well you can't stay here without anyone watching you! You have no powers either. Your going to be living with a kid named Peter Parker and his Aunt. They already know about you. And your going under a new name as well. I'm doing this so I can protect you. I want you to have a shot at life. Your sister wanted the same thing." Tony stated. Matteo shook his head and sighed "that's what you and Ross keep on saying.. I'll be normal and I can go live a normal life. I never heard mamas choice! I haven't heard her talk to me of what she wanted for me! Your saying all this so I can be normal! I was never normal! Your doing this so I can finally get sent away so you won't have to worry about me. Why not send me back to hydra while your at it! At least they noticed I was there!" Matteo blurted out.

Tony just shook his head "well I'm doing this for your own good. Also your sister did say that. She left you a letter. They all escaped yesterday. Now you pack up. We're leaving in a hour. Also before we leave your name is still the same just your last name is Parker." Tony said as he soon left off to go get ready. Matteo let out a mad sigh before he soon looked over and seen the suit case in the corner of the room. Matteo shook his head before he soon got up to get his stuff together.

35 Minutes later Matteo had gotten done putting all his stuff that he needed together. Right as he zipped up the suitcase he looked over at Lyn then over at his smal backpack. Matteo grabbed the backpack and put his blanket which was Wanda's and Lyn in it. "All done I think.." he said to himself. "If I had powers I could do it faster though..hm.." Matteo said before he crossed his arms over his chest. Matteo then heard a knock at the door "come in Vis." Matteo said. "How did you know it was me?" He said as he phased through the door. "Tony would barge in." Matteo said as he looked at the Android.

"Ahh. Makes sense. Uh. So you ready to live a normal life for a while?" Vision asked. Matteo shook his head "no..I won't be able to see you..and apparently Wanda wanted this too..I never wanted to move.." Matteo said sadly. "Hey everything will be ok. It's just gonna need some time to adjust. And you know what on weekends if you would like I can come swing by and pick you up." Vision stated as he walked over and put his hand on Matteo's head. "Really? You'd do that?" Matteo asked. "Yes Teo. I'll just have to have Mr Stark tell Ms. Parker about me showing up on weekends." Vision stated. "Yeah ok. That sounds like a plan Vis!" Matteo said with a smile. "Ok well we should start heading out. Mr Stark told me to come get you. It's quite a drive." Vision stated. "Ok well Im ready as I'll ever be Vis!" Matteo said with a small smile. Vision smiled at him before he grabbed the suitcase. Matteo grabbed his backpack and started to leave his room, he turned around and looked at his room one last time before he turned back around the left.