A fresh start

Standing again, a smile spread across her face. Will had just chosen Dauntless and was on his way to join her. Thank God for that. She wasn't doing this alone.
A few 'good choice' 'welcome' and so on were thrown at him.

"Well, that was.." he began to speak sitting beside her.

"Exhilarating" she laughed.
"Terrifying"  he laughed.

Precisely her thoughts.

Many others joined. Some Candor's, a lot of Dauntless-born's as she imagine and one Abnegation. She looked nervous. She definitely looked as if she belonged in Abnegation. Doubtful that she'd have received Dauntless but who was Piper to judge. She wasn't Dauntless-born nor was Will.

People began running. Down the stairs situated close to where they sat. Her and Will joining, she felt a rush. Excitement even. She hadn't felt like this, ever.

Before she knew it she was stood at a train track, slightly confused why they would hop on a train. Not very Dauntless of them. Until reality hit. They were jumping on a moving train. Before she had a choice Will began to run pulling her along as he went. She pushed of the ground with every ounce of power she had. She had made it. She was stood on the train, surrounded by others. Many others. Everyone looking behind at the door. The girl from Abnegation was trailing behind. She wasn't going to make it.

She jumped clinging onto the side of the door. She made it. Lucky bugger. Not so gracefully practically landing on the Candor girl in front of Piper. "You made it" she smirked at the others expense. "I'm Christina."

"Beatrice"

What an Abnegation name. "I do hope you have a nickname to go by?" Piper stuck her hand out to help the girl up from the floor, while the Candor girl stood up herself. My god was Beatrice knackered already, chest heaving as she stood.

"Well, actually I don't" she looked shy. Perhaps she'd be a good alliance.

"I'm Will" he stuck his hand out shaking theirs. "And this ray of sunshine is Piper" he laughed budging her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you both" her hand connected with Christina's before swapping to shake Beatrice's as Will introduced himself again to Christina alone.

"Oh my God," Beatrice shuddered removing her hand from Pipers. "They're jumping".

"What if you don't jump" a voice behind them sounded shaky.

"What do you think?" A deeper voice started. "You'll be faction-less" he sounded more assertive, cocky. "Good luck Al". Then he jumped. Just like that.

Before she could think she jumped. Throwing herself out a moving train onto a rooftop. Will close behind following by a Candor boy who seemed petrified. Yet, no sign of Beatrice and Christina. The train nearly passing as two bodies flew out tumbling in the gravel.

"Alright, listen up" a voice boomed above all others, "I'm Eric, one of your leaders. You want to enter dauntless? This is the way in. If you don't have the guts to jump, then you don't belong in dauntless."

"Is there water at the bottom or something?" Will curious as ever had to ask. Though Piper had just been thinking the same thing.

"I guess you'll find out" he smirked "or not".

He continued talking as others muttered around him, Piper had yet again zoned out. Beatrice walking forward had snapped her back to reality.

She looked petrified looking down, but brave nonetheless. "Yea stiff, take it off" someone sarcastically drawled as she pulled her cardigan off, "put it back on". He seemed to receive laughs from those around him. Piper only rolled her eyes.