Jealousy

Pipers POV;

After the whole ordeal Will was concerned, like really concerned. I told him I was hormonal, that was enough for him to stop asking. He knew there was more but Will always knew when to stop pushing me and when he had to push me. It was one of the things I wholeheartedly loved about him.

"Night Piper" he called across the room from me.

Peter had moved bed too, Molly stayed on my right side but he had moved across the room, the bed I front of Molly, diagonal to me. There was no sign of Drew tonight thankfully.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep because practically everyone else was, I just kept thinking of him. His hands all over me. The way I felt when he kissed me or touched me. The way his words had some sort of affect on me. It was as if he knew exactly what to do and say.

I could feel myself drifting off but I felt awake shortly after. I looked down to see Peter, lying between my legs, his hands on my thighs, mine on his chest. He didn't have a top on, neither did I.

He didn't speak. Neither did I. I only leant down to kiss him. He held me close to him, as if I was about to run away from him which I suppose I had a track record of doing. I made my way down his neck to his chest, leaving trails of wet kisses as I went. One of his hands held the sheet, scrunching it in his fist.

His body was so hot underneath me. I made my way down his torso to his shorts waistband. One of his hands made its way to my thigh as if he wanted me back up to face him, I complied. He kissed me again as if his life depended on it.

Kissing my lips, my jaw and my neck. He pushed my head back slightly to look at me. "Hey" I gave him a confused look.

"Hey"

"You're so beautiful" he's never said that before. I smiled back at him, "you know I love you" what the fuck.

I shot my head up and my whole body jolted forward so I was sat up in my bed, with no Peter. I just dreamt about making out with Peter Hayes. I knew it was a dream as Peter Hayes was sat up in his bed diagonal from me, head back against the wall, shirtless and slightly sweaty. He looked out of breath. "Fuck" he whispered.

I watched him sit there eyes closed head against the wall, one of his hands coming up to run it over his face. I watched his arm flex as he did this. Holy mother of God. His chest and stomach were incredibly defined. Not that I'd forgotten since I last seen him.

He wiped his face and tilted it forward again, catching me staring red handed. I could see his chest lift and fall as he looked my way. I finally got the confidence to meet his eyes, but they weren't on my own, they were trailing my chest. My small cami top didn't cover much. The usual. His hungry eyes slowly came up to meet mine.

We stayed like that for a moment. I wonder if he knew, what I'd dreamt of. I wonder why he was awake. He reached to his chest of drawers, grabbing a bottle of water, eyes still fixed on me. He had a habit of doing that. He unscrewed the lid, lifting it to his lips. Still keeping that god dammed eye contact I couldn't break.

He swallowed.

"Water?" He teased smirking at me. I shook my head. Pulling up my covers and turning to go back to sleep. Knowing he'd seen how nervous I was. God I hoped I hadn't said anything weird while I was asleep.

——————

Today went by fairly quickly. It was 8 before I'd known it. I tried to avoid Peter. It had been successful. I didn't know if he was doing the same because I tried not to look at him at all.

"So, what are you guys wearing" Chris buzzed from the bed across from where Tris and I sat. I turned to Tris to answer first. She twirled with the sleeves on her top looking about.