Was that a threat?

Pipers POV;

I played with my breakfast again, porridge. I stirred it, lifting the spoon to let some fall every so often. I'd been unlike myself, everyone started to walk on eggshells around me and I hated it. I knew they all watched as I sat there, not eating my food. Everyone except Peter, who had, as of late, moved table. Molly and Drew following.

"Sooo" I heard Chris talk awkwardly, "they're throwing a party again tomorrow night" I had forgotten about that. Partying was the last thing I wanted to do, although maybe it was what I needed.

I dropped my spoon making everyone look my way, "Sounds good, what time is it again?" Tris looked at Will, Chris raised a brow.

"9" was all she said.

"You know, you don't need to go-" Will started to talk me out of it. I stopped him before he could finish,

"Why wouldn't I go Will?" I spoke with a rudeness I didn't usually have, something I knew he'd picked up on by the look on his face. "Well, I'm going to train while the training rooms empty. Catch you all later" I spoke monotone.

I stood lifting the tray of food I hadn't touched, walking to drop it on the counter, I grabbed the apple, taking a bite as I walked passed Peters table and left. I didn't look at him, I hadn't for a long time. I believe it had been a little over a week since the simulation. I had waited on him telling everyone my fears, or using it against me. He was waiting for the best time to strike. Probably before our final test I'd imagine.

I walked in to an empty training room, walking to the furthest away punching bag. My hands met the cold leather to ensure it was steady. I stood, slightly cold in my sport leggings, vest top and black zip up.

I closed my hands, creating fists. Taking a deep breath in, holding it for 15 and breathing out again.

Smack.

My hand rattled against the bag. I thought of myself, how weak I'd become. How weak he'd made me. I hated myself for it. I will not allow it to continue.

Smack.

If I want to be dauntless I need to act like it. The room echoed with the sound of my fists hitting the bag.

Smack.

Fuck Peter Hayes.

Smack.

You know what, fuck Will for not smacking me silly when he first noticed something going on.

Smack.

Fuck everyone.

Kick.

My right foot met the side of the bag.

Kick.

And again.

I'd been worrying about Tris too of course. As well as that I'd worried about myself. Selfishly perhaps. I'd thought of what Jeanine had said in that final simulation. She had grouped me with Tris even though I was not divergent. I was dauntless.

Smack.

Wren had freaked me out too, with that bullshit non descriptive 'stay to yourself' he'd left me with.

Smack.

I heard someone's footsteps behind me. I had ignored it.

Smack.

They got closer.

Smack.

I continued to ignore them. Whoever it may be.