Family Time

*Omg it's been a year! 😂 I've missed you guys! I hope you new years went well, and you had someone to celebrate with, if not I will be that someone! Love you all! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Or at least a LET'S HAVE A DECENT YEAR! I hope you enjoy it and are having/had a fantastic day! Say 'that's Americas ass' if you gay in the comments*

Natasha's POV

Me and Bucky are supposed to be meeting Peter at his apartment in half an hour and Bucky still hadn't finished blow drying his hair and FRIDAY hadn't let me in and see Tony.

"FRIDAY I'm not going to hurt him or anything I just want ask him something!"

"I'm sorry Ms Scary Russian Rushman, boss has asked me not to let anyone in here except Mr Wizard."

I roll my eyes, "Please! I have to be somewhere in half an hour! Tell him I'll do anything." God I'm going to regret that.

FRI took a minute to respond but gave me the news I wanted/dreaded, "He said you can come in."

"Fucking finally." I mutter, opening the glass door, glancing at my watch. "Tony! I have to go in fifteen minutes to make it to my thing, so you better listen!"

He looks around sits back in his chair. I lean my hips against the countertop of his medical section of the lab, "I need you to make sure Peter Parkers boss knows he's not attending today."

"Why isn't he going? Bruce cleared him to do paperwork and coding, nothing that would have him doing to much."

I pick up a travel bottle of vodka and down it, maybe that'll help my nerves. I mean todays my first full day of properly being a mum, if that makes senses... "He's spending the day with Sofia. Both of them are spending a lot of time in hospitals and aren't getting enough time with each other."

Tony didn't look like he was about to do anything so I used my tricks, "Tony think about it, you would want to spend time with your son if you nearly died, right? Also, if you don't I will and then get revenge on you because you didn't do what I said."

It wasn't really a trick, but it worked, nonetheless. It got him to move his ass to the computer and start typing. "Good. Now, I'm going to go. And don't worry, if you forward me the email proving that you've sent it you won't be on my revenge list."

"Yes ma'am." He calls over his shoulder, I smile to myself and calmly walk out. But as soon as im out of sight of his lab and I got FRI to turn of the cameras in the hallways I started to run to Bucky and Steve's room.

I bang on the door with my fist, if he isn't ready now, I'm leaving without him. "JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AS WELL AS HIT STEVE OVER THE HEAD WITH THAT SHEILD! -"

"And why am I being threatened?" Steve said, coming up behind me.

I turn around and glare at him, "Because you're dating that LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" I spin round and pound on the locked door.

Steve put a hand on my shoulder to calm be down, putting his other hand on the doorknob, "Bucky? Honey, please open the door. You and Nat need to leave now, don't you?"

I lower my voice because I think I can hear some of the team come around the corner and watch us, "James, come out. Please, or I'm leaving without you."

That makes him open the door. "Наташа, я нервничаю..." He said, pulling on a jacket (Natasha, I'm nervous...).

I nod and hug him, "Я знаю себя тоже. Но нам нужно идти, я не хочу, чтобы он думал, что мы не появимся." He nods into my shoulder, whispering ok (I know, me too. But we need to go, I don't want him to think we won't show up.)