Andrea Loves The Heat

I stared into the mirror of the face that was as beautiful well before the bruises. I felt the blood as it ran down my fave from my nose and busted lip. Here I am again abused by the guy who says he loves me. Could I beat so foolish to let this happen once again.

I wiped the blood from my face and stared at my swollen face once again. Instead of being this beautiful caramel browned skinned toned girl I am more of a creature and fail to my own self.

"Why god? Why me?" I whispered as my tears burned my cheeks. Was I being punished for allowing sex before marriage? Could it be that I have judged people all my life for being who they were? Could it be I had bad luck? I had no answer at all except how will I get away from this fool.

I walked into my room and grabbed the biggest suitcase I had and packed all my most important belongings. I left ni thing behind except Marcus door key that I felt I no longer needed. Even though my bag was heavy I dragged the suitcase behind me and down the stairs to my white range rover that was a gift from Marcus.

Marcus was much of a thug. He sold drugs on the streets and many people knew and feared him. He had people working for him and selling a lot of other illegal things. He even owned to clubs, he had three cribs, and this nice ass apartment he had me living in. I was living this life I always dreamed off but of course I had to pay him in return. Not just sex but a whole lot more.

I even had to drive hot with dope in the back seat. He always made me do this crazy drug deliveries that I feared so much afraid of being caught by some cop.

I remember when I met the fool. Me and a couple friends went out to the club. We was dancing all night. I guess Marcus was the first to spot me out in the crowd. We had been invited to V.I.P where Marcus and his gang was sitting and lets just say it all begun when he conversated with me. Ever since then my life ain't been the same.

Living in the hood all your life just say I got used to the drugs, sexed crazed boys, and also being broke. Mama had 5 kids. I was the fourth to be born. My sister Antonette was the baby. My brothers Anthony, Antwone, and Antonio wouldn't know what to do if they found out I was living this life. They would probably try to kill Marcus but I knew they wouldn't succeed since he had people all over the country.

After quitting my bartender job at Royal Royce, I knew Marcus was going to have to take care of me for now on. I missed my stripper friends there but I thought I was in good hands. Lets just say I thought wrong.

The money on the other paid off. I went shopping a lot. I shopped at Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Chanel since those were my favorite places to be. Now Im bruised all over my face. I didn't feel so lucky or loved at this point. For now I hated Marcus. I wished I never met him. I wish I could go back to mama but I knew she would tell my brothers what happened and I wasn't having that.

How could somebody make you hate yourself? Why would I allow this to happen? I had no answer to neither question.

Follow Me On Instagram @Beautyyfull_