Chapter 11

The sun came in through the window and It woke me up. Me and Tyrone had fallen asleep on the couch. I even had on my favorite boy shorts and tank top. I don't remember nothing from last night but I hope me and Tyrone didn't do some I would regret later.

I don't remember Candy coming into the house either. All I know was my sister is probably still in my room asleep. At least I was hoping she was. I got up leaving Tyrone half naked on the couch while I snucked off to go check on Antonette.

"Good morning." She said catching me sneak into the room. "Good morning lil sis are you okay?" I walked over towards her and took a seat on the bed. "Yeah Drea why wouldn't I be. I mean I had a little morning sickness but that's it." She put her right hand on her stomach. "I hope its a girl. I would name her Amiyah Nicole White." She smiled.

"What if its a boy?" I asked making her smile fade away. "I don't know. I might name him after his father. I mean its his child too." She gave a slight smirk. "So who's the man on the couch?" She caught me off guard. "Nette he's my-" She didn't give me time to answer her question. "Boyfriend" She said so loudly that he could have heard her.

"No he's my friend." I corrected her. "Your friend? Friends don't have sex Drea." What did she just say? Is she saying that me and Tyrone had sex?

"What you mean Nette? We dont have sex. We're just friends and he's a nice guy."

"Yeah he showed you how nice he was last night." she giggled making me very upset. "Fine Nette. Ill go cook breakfast now." I got up and headed for the kitchen until my path was blocked by Tyrone. He was wearing nothing except his pants and showed off his nice body. Plus he was a trainer had the gym which meant his body was just right.

He kissed me. Not just a peck on the lips. I mean like he gave me a little tongue action. I tried my hardest to push him away but he was much stronger than me. He reached down to my pussy before he started to finger me. I could my self coming all over his finger. I tried again to pull myself away from him but I was to weak.

After fighting to get away he finally released me from his trap. He laughed at the look I had on my face. I was so in the mood to feel him inside me but I knew that my little sister was in the other room and Candy would probably walk in on us.

I no longer wanted to cook breakfast so I drove to McDonalds getting me, Nette and Tyrone something to eat but thanks to Tyrone I didnt have to pay for it. He had given me money to buy whatever I thought was good to eat.

after returning back to the house Nette and Tyrone was both in the livingroom watching I don't know what on the tv. "Breakfast" I said before dropping the Mcdonald's bag on the livingroom table. "We shouldve went to Ihop." Nette said making Tyrone laugh. "Well yall didnt tell me what yall wanted so I got this." I grabbed my food and went into my room and closed the door behind me.

The door had opened and there was Tyrone. He had finally put on his shirt. He joined me watching Lifetime on tv and laid up with me after eating our food. "I think you should come live with me. Please Andrea I will take care of you if you let me." I rolled my eyes at his comments. "Tyrone did we have sex last night." I changed the topic. "You know I don't know. All I remember was us drinking a little and I think we was talking. But the sex thing I know nothing about. Why?"

"My little said we did." His eyes got big. "She saw it?"

"That's what I just said. If we did I hope you used a condom. I refuse to be anybody's baby mama right now."

"Well if we did do some and you are pregnant just know I got you. you and the baby will be straight." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek. "You still didn't answer my question doe. Are you coming to move with me. I think its about time to get out Candy's house."

"It is but I don't know about all that. plus I just got out of a really bad relationship and Im not ready for a new one."

"So what you tryna say? So what are we?" I could tell I made him a lil angry."We're only friends Tyrone." He put on his shoes and left me laying in the bed alone. "Ill call you." He shut the door behind him.

Antonette came in. "I heard that. I think you should move with him he's a nice guy Drea. Plus yall been talking for a while and I like him more than Marcus." Antonette was never big on me having relationships since she thought some guy would take me away from her. That's why she never liked Marcus since he never allowed me to see my family that much. He always had me busy doing something. "Ill think about that Nette."