Chapter 14

I was awaken by Marcus after he tapped me a couple times. I looked up and Marcus who had out his gun. Is this fool about to shoot me? I didn't say anthing but I looked at him nervously. "Girl I'm not bout to shoot you." He said as if he had read my mind. " Yeah I know. I was tryna see what was going on." I lied.

"Nothing." He placed the gun on the dresser. He sat on the bed next to where I was laying and gave me a kiss. I pulled away avoiding him. I sat up on the bed and stared at him. "You still mad at me?" He asked. "Yeah. Did you forget you beat my ass?" I asked angrily. I felt tears going down my cheeks. "I said I was sorry. How many times do I have to say it. Drea I have never put my hands on a woman in my entire life except you. I promise I won't do it again. Just let me prove it to you." He said begging for forgiveness.

"I love you so much" He went on and on. If I wasn't so scared of him I wouldn't be here right now. "So where you been all this time?" He asked me. "Here and there." I answered. "What's that supposed to mean" He asked angrily. "It means I was at different places. I spent nights in different hotels. A friend's house. places like that." He stared at me. "Well don't do that anymore. You had me looking around for you and finally I did. What I tell you about working at that club?"

"Well I had to make some money while you was gone. I knew I would make more while working there." He didnt say nothing. He stood up looked at me and walked out of the room. Finally I thought in my mind. He's asking me a ton of questions. I really don't need all that right now. My phone vibrated loudly on the bed. I grabbed it and seen it was my sister Nette calling. "Hello"

"Where are you Drea?" She asked as if she was worried. "I'm on my way to come get you."

"For what?" I could tell she was mad. "Nette I don't know. I just gotta come get you from Tyrone's house."

"For what?" She asked again. "Because."

"Why didn't you go to work last night?"

"Nette what are you talking about? I did work last night."

"Well that's not what I heard. One of Tyrone's friends was at your job lastnight. He called Tyrone and said you had left. Where did you go cause you didn't come home?"

"Nette, I'm coming to get you now. we will talk about this later." I hung up and threw my phone down. I forgot that Nette was at Tyrone's house. I grabbed my keys off the dresser and started walking towards the door. "Where you going?" Marcus asked while sitting in the living room. "I'm going to go get my little sister." I said opening the door. "Why Drea? We gotta handle some business tonight." I continued to leave shutting the door behind me. What's up with everybody and their questions tonight? Can I do what I want? Last time I checked I was grown.

I pulled up to Tyrone's house but didn't see his car. Where is he? I got out and went in remembering I did have a key to his house. "Nette" I called but didn't get no response. She left after I told her I was coming to get her? Some sister I have. I called Tyrone's phone but he didn't answer. Okay fine then. I got back to my car. I drove back to Marcus' place. He was still in the living room. "Where's your sister Drea?" He asked angrily. "I don't know. I told her I was on my way but she wasn't there."

"Don't lie to me. Where did you go?" He asked. "To go get my sister. She wasn't home when i got there so I came back here." I said before I realized I was on the floor. Marcus was standing over me. "You're a liar Drea. I'm going to find out who he is and I'm going to kill him. Do you hear me?" My face stung a little. Marcus had once again hit me and there was nothing I could do. I was afraid of him again but this time I'm afraid to leave. Once again he has lied to me.

I wanted Tyrone and Nette right now. Hoping he leave so I could leave but my hopes were out the picture since he sat in the livingroom. I walked to the restroom and wiped my face. Tears still fell and I was hurt so much. I went to the bedroom hoping to find my phone but it was gone. I walked back into the livingroom. "You took my phone Marcus?" I yelled loudly. "Bitch get outta my face." He yelled back. "Okay fine. Fuck you." I walked back into the room and sat on the bed. "What you say to me?" He ran behind me. Before I could speak he had punched me in my face. He grabbed his gun out his back pocket and aimed it at me. "Marcus please don't kill me" I said while tears ran down my face. I cried more but he didn't respond.