Chapter 17

Finally I was awaken by Tyrone. Dreek was no longer on the sofa. My vision was still kinda blurry. "We will find Drea. I promise." He said again. "Soon I will have my crew and we will kill that motherfucker." He shouted. "No. You cant kill him. What if you get arrested? What if they kill you? What if you cant be here for my sister once we find her?"I responded. "Let's just file a missing report and let them do their job. You don't need to get involved." I picked up the phone and pointed it towards his way. He didn't take it though. "Fine ill do it myself." I dialed 9-1-1 in my phone and pressed the send button.

Finally there were tons of police cars outside Tyrone's door. They were asking us all types of questions. Some I didn't want to answer since I really didn't know the answer to them. "Damn yall acting like we killed her." Tyrone said angrily. "Well that's why we're asking questions. So when was the last time yall seen her?" A man asked writing down I don't know what onto a yellow pad. "I told you this was a bad idea." Tyrone whispered.

"No its not. The last time we seen her was three days ago. She called and told me she was with her Ex-boyfriend Marcus." I replied. I didn't care I just wanted my sister back. I didn't know if she was alive or dead but I did know I wanted to see her face. I wanted her to be here when my baby was born. I will need her to hold my leg. Lol! "Marcus Mitchell?" He asked. "Yeah that's him." I replied. "We've been looking for him for months. Okay thanks lil lady." He said making me feel like I accomplished something. Most of the polices left but a few stayed behind to keep eye on us making sure we were safe.

Wow, I never felt like this before. I never felt like I would be involved in searching for my sister. Surprised my mama haven't called and I wanted to keep it that way. She would probably have a heart attack thinking about one of her kids missing. This is some crazy shit.

Andrea' POV

I woke up seeing that we were still at the same place. Marcus was still in the house leaving me out here alone. I had to be sleep about a hour. I didn't mind getting out and making my way to the front door. I knocked on the door several times but no one came. I turned the knob seeing that the door was unlocked. Making my way into the house seeing no one in sight. All I heard was laughing coming from upstairs.

I walked upstairs hearing the creaks under my feet. The laughter got louder which meant I was getting closer. Finally I was at a door and I turned the knob. There it was the sight of something I thought I wouldn't see. Marcus was fucking some woman. "Really Marcus." I yelled. "You leave me in the car to fuck this bitch." He jumped up out the bed and made his way towards me. "So what? What are you going to do about it?" I didn't respond. I stood waiting to see if he would hit me in front of this woman. She just stood there wrapped in the cover apologizing to me. He wasn't my boyfriend. I just feared him. It was the fear that would probably never go away.

I was ready to go home with Tyrone and Nette. I didn't have no phone thanks to Marcus for breaking it. "Go back down stairs until I'm done with this." He said pointing to the door dismissing me. "Matter fact go get back in the car."

Saying nothing I walked back to the car. I had waited almost another hour before I saw him approaching the car. "Don't ever do that you hear me?" He said slapping me across my face. He hit me again. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked again. "Yes I heard you." I responded while my tears ran down my cheeks. Some relationship this is. Why me lord....why me? Lord please protect me from this crazy man. I prayed in my mind.

Back at home I showered, put on one of Marcus' tank tops and got in the bed. Marcus didn't come in. instead he dropped me off and kept it moving. He also had called Big Mike, his body guard to keep eye on me.

He must knew I was going to try to get away from him. Damn I just had to go to Royal Royce that night. I didn't want to work there anymore. Marcus didn't want me there and I shouldve stayed home with Nette that night. I turned on the TV and watched some lifetime movies.