Chapter 2

I pulled up into the apartments where my friend Candy was living. She was a stripper at Royal Royce and one of the first to start a conversation with me. My first day at Royal Royce was crazy. Many of the customers there thought I was one of the dancers when I wasn't working. Many wanted table dances and others asked when were they going to see me perform.

Me being crazy as I was I gave specific dates knowing I was lying.

I grabbed my suitcase out my trunk and walked over to knock on Candy's door. "Who is it." Candy asked behind the door with her Trinidad accent. "Its Andrea." I heard a ton of locks before the black door swung open and there was Candy standing there with her red toned skin. Her hair was black with candy red streaks. She was about 5'4 in height and had a ass bigger than Jupiter. She even had a ton of tattoos I never really paid attention to.

"Oh my god. What the fuck happened to your face?" She led me into her apartment and offered me a seat on her couch. "Did Marcus do this to you?" I sat there speechless. "Answer me Drea. Did Marcus put his hands on you?"

"Yeah he did." I was as calm and she knew it was more to the story. "Drea I knew it was a bad idea for you to fuck with him. You wouldn't Listen. Drea why-" I cut her off. "He takes care of me. He get me everything I want. If it wasn't for him where would I be." Tears came down my face again.

"Don't cry. Im just trying to protect you from these crazy ass dudes. Come back to Royal Royce. We need you as our bartender again. That new bartender sucks." We both laughed. "Like Frank will ever rehire me." I complained trying to avoid working back at that place.

"He wants you back Drea. Please come back." She begged me as if I was her mother and shes the daughter begging me for a Barbie doll. "Okay but after my face is healed." She hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Well I'll see you later. I have to work tonight." She got up and left me sitting on her couch.