Chapter 13

Moving in Tyrone's place wasn't a hard move at all since I barely had anything to move. It was only my clothes, shoes and the few things I had bought since I was living with Candy.

Tyrone had brought the last view things into his extra room. The walls were painted pink with pink and white curtains. The bed had princess bed spread and the dressers was even pink. "Its a little girly for me" I told Tyrone before making his way out the room. "You know you can sleexp with me anytime." He smiled. "Yeah you're like that won't you?" He laughed and walked into the kitchen and I walked behind him. "So who room did that used to be?" I asked. "It used to be my daughter's room. She lived with me for a while."

"Where is she now?"

"With her mama. They moved to New York."

"Ohh" I said.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and seen it was a call from Nette. "Hello." I said answering the phone. "Hey baby its mama." I heard my mama's voice from the other side of the phone. "Hey mama. What's going on?" I was hoping she was calling me about Nette. "Nette is sick and I'm going out of town. I was wondering can she come over with you until I get back?"

"Yeah ill come get her later. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning. I took Nette to the doctor but I didn't want to go back with her. She was throwing up a lot Drea. They said she had a stomach virus so be careful."

"Ok mom ill see yall later." I clicked the end button and was caught on my lips by Tyrone from a deep kiss. "What's up baby?" He said paying all his attention to me. "My sister has to come over. My mama going on vacation tomorrow and she claims my sister got a stomach virus." He made a face. "A stomach virus Drea? That's contagious."

"Shut up she don't have a stomach virus. She's pregnant Tyrone." He walked away from me left me standing there alone. "Well I'm about to go." I grabbed my keys from the counter.

Pulling into my mama's driveway seemed awkward since I haven't been here in a while. It felt bad but it was the right thing to do. I still had a key to mama's house which was a good thing since I didn't have to knock. But I guess she had changed the locks since non of my keys worked. "Oh really mom?" I yelled before ringing the door bell. Nette answered the and let me in. "Mom Drea's here." Nette yelled and mom met me at the door.

"Finally you come see me Drea." Mama had hugged me tightly and had given me a kiss on the cheek. "Don't long to ever come by here baby. We missed you around here." Tears and formed in her eyes. "Mom I'm sorry I won't do that again.Plus me and Marcus are so over mom." She smiled and I wipped away her tears that were making their way down her cheeks. Nette had packed her some stuff and headed out to my car. "Ok mom I love you" I said before hugging my mama and giving her a kiss.

In the car Nette talked on and on about how her baby daddy was happy about the baby. "He even said he'll marry me when we're old enough. He talked about me moving in with him and everything. I can't wait I hope its a girl."

"Yeah Yeah. That's what they all say Nette. I doubt he will marry you. Matter fact I bet he leave you to go be with someone else. Thats what niggas do so stop getting your hopes up. If I was you I wouldn't worry about non of that except my child." I told her.

"When are you going to tell mom that you're pregnant. She will be able to tell less than four months Nette you're really skinny." Tears formed in her eyes at my question. "I don't know. I'm scared to tell her that her baby is having a baby. Can you help me tell her Drea. Please." She begged and more tears approached. "Ok we can tell her tomorrow. I'm working tonight." I told her before pulling back up at Tyrone's house.